• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing Wyatt's first deer

Wade

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
qoae0k.jpg

After several days of hunting my oldest son, Wyatt got it done. A single 123 scenar from my 6.5x47 through the heart at 104 yards did the trick. He turned 8 years old last week and now that he saw me take the spacers out of the A5 on this rifle I can see the wheels turning.

Re: Wyatt's first deer

Seems like just yesterday I was in his shoes, taking every footstep my dad took, and him involving me in everything he would do...Congrats to Wyatt on his first deer. Congrats to you as well for involving the kids. What a great photo.

Colt

Congrats. My little Wyatt is only 3. Dont want to wish these years away but I cant wait until he is old enough to go out in the woods with dad. Great picture that I am sure you both will treasure for years to come.

love the smile, he is hooked. great job dad, if you hunt with your kids you will never have to hunt for your kids. you are making a difference!

That's outstanding! Congratulations!
My first hunting rifle was nothing like that!
smile.gif

Good for Wyatt!! Please tell him congratulations! Same goes for you dad.