• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Wyoming Antelope

OKbow87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2006
Oklahoma City, OK
These pics are long overdue as I killed this guy on opening day, October 5th. 475 yard shot bedded down quartered away a bit. Shot him with my beanland built 7wsm and 162 amax's. This gun is a laser and has racked up quite a few kills in its short life span. It was finished mid sept. 1 antelope buck at 475 yards, 2 whitetail bucks at 150 and 200 yards, 2 cow elk at 675 and 800 yards, and 3 coyotes all under 200 yards. Needless to say I like it a lot.

Just prior to dispatch.

Right after the deed was done.

Re: Wyoming Antelope

Congrats from another happy Beanland owner !!
grin.gif

you west of Casper in those pics ?

Between Wheatland and Laramie... Those Beanland sticks sure do shoot good huh? My new .243 is gonna be done any day now. I'm pretty excited about it.

Stiller tac 30. Bartlein 1:7.7 twist #7 cut to 22" and DEEP fluted by kampfeld. Mcm A1-3 light tan, med tan, od camo. Seekins bottom metal. Barrelled action, base, and bottom metal coated in coyote tan cerakote. Planning on running 105 bergers and amax's hopefully jut a tick over 3000 fps.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OKbow87</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stiller tac 30. Bartlein 1:7.7 twist #7 cut to 22" and DEEP fluted by kampfeld. Mcm A1-3 light tan, med tan, od camo. Seekins bottom metal. Barrelled action, base, and bottom metal coated in coyote tan cerakote. Planning on running 105 bergers and amax's hopefully jut a tick over 3000 fps.</div></div>

can't wait to see it!