• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Wyoming Cowboys are Tuff !!

Sendero_Man

OMWP... the way I roll
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 29, 2007
    Buffalo, Wyoming
    montanagunslings.com
    Three cowboys were seated around the campfire out on the
    lonesome sagebrush prairie and with the pride for which
    these men were famous; it was a night of bravado, a
    night of tall tales..

Tom, the hand from Texas says, 'I must be the strongest, meanest,
    toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day, a
    bull got loose in the corral. It had gored six men
    before I wrestled it to the ground by the horns with my
    bare hands and castrated that sucker with my teeth.'

Ben, from Colorado, couldn't stand to be bested..
    That's nothing, 'I was walking down the trail yesterday
    and a 15 foot diamondback rattler slid out
    from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that
    bastard with my bare hands, bit off its head, and sucked
    the poison down in one gulp and didn't even get a
    belly ache.'

Old Dungus Joe, the cowboy from Wyoming, remained silent,
    slowly stirring the campfire coals with his pecker.

Re: Wyoming Cowboys are Tuff !!

Sounds like a wyo to me. To lazy to find a stick
    wink.gif

sounds exactly like the army soldier, pilot, and marine joke.....

Montana Cowboys

Here's another cowboy one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport
    passenger lounge in Bozeman , Montana , while awaiting their respective flights.

One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer. Another is a cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show and the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at Montana State University from the Middle East .

Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.

The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table and tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face. The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around, and the old windsock is flapping; but still no plane comes.

Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, "At one time here, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few."

The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, "Once my people were few," he sneers, "and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?"

The Montana cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a smooth drawl, "That's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet, but I do believe it's a-comin'." </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sounds exactly like the army soldier, pilot, and marine joke..... </div></div>
    +1