• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Wyoming draw results out

Cinch

Team GFY
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2008
Wyoming
For those of you that have applied for Wyoming hunting licenses, the draw results are available on the Wyoming Game & Fish website.

Re: Wyoming draw results out

Yes they are brother! Scored me a Special Bull permit this year! Lucky SOB I am. First time to apply.

Ya, they got the computer application process up and going and it made things fast enough to release results earlier. Leftover licenses are also available and listed on their site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GUNNER75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes they are brother! Scored me a Special Bull permit this year! Lucky SOB I am. First time to apply. </div></div>

So did I
laugh.gif

Where did you get your tags for Chris?

7 Should be pretty good for antelope. There are a ton of antelope in northeast WY. They issue quite a few tags too. There's some good mule deer around Newcastle too.

Missed out again. Three bonus points for antelope, elk mule deer for my son and me for next year.

PP's are adding up for me also.. Not to concerned though. I always double book so I am just headed to Colorado instead..

Area 7 any elk, and area 46 any antelope

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Weda'</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If anyone drew tags around the Cody area lemme know I'll give ya the skinny on it. </div></div>

ya... bring a wolf tag and Griz spray... LOL cause all the critters is dead and them predators is Hungry!!
grin.gif

I've got antelope in 45 and deer in T. There seems to be a lot of leftover licenses in some areas this year according to the website. I'm guessing the economy has less hunters traveling and paying outfitters.