• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

x-mark trigger fit in AICS?

bruce3

Private
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2009
anyone know if the x-mark trigger fits in a AICS stock without modification? I have a rem 700 sps tactical if that helps.

Re: x-mark trigger fit in AICS?

should drop right on in. I have put both the sps-t and the 5r in one and have not had a problem whatsoever. Actually putting them in the ai was the best upgrade I have done to any of my rifles barring rebarreling and such.

+1 to that, x-mark is no issue what so ever, Jewel on the other hand is another story...

+1, x-mark should drop right in, when I switched to Jewel It rubbed the inside of the stock and I had to cut some clearance.

My 20" .223 Rem Tactical doesn't fit in my AICS (probably three years old). It will drop in but the saftey can't be released. Needs a bit machining out. Put the AICS back on my .308VSF where it belongs and the HS it came with is now fitted to the .223.