• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

X-ray Chassis, AI AT rear fixed stock, 30mm mounts( Warne X-skel, TRG)

ToddM

Philanthropist
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2008
PA
Cleaning out a bunch of stuff, prices are Paypal FF or + fees and include shipping. Not currently looking for any trades.

SOLD Badger 30mm 0 moa 1-peice mount, 30662, 0.885" height, mounted but no damage - $SOLD

Warne Gen 2 Xskel 30mm 20MOA mount mounted and taken off, both in great shape - $90 each

Sako TRG 30mm mount, mounted and removed, one of the plastic 30mm rings split in two equal halves during an install, should be fine, burris has done them this way for decades, but a replacement optiloc insert is $12 at MGW (part# S3300929) should it bother you, with box - $280

Xray Chassis SA 700, RH, sniper grey, with KRG spigot mount and pic rail, not skim bedded, or used in the field, was setup for a rimfire project that never happened, all hardware, paperwork etc. I also have a short 3-4" pic rail that for mounting a monopod, and I'll toss in a 5 and 10 rd magpul ACIS mag. $600

AI AT fixed rear stock, tan, came off a 14' AT, no damage, I upgraded to the folding version - $150

BT 5-H with LW17 mount, used lightly, couple scuffs, no damage - SOLD!

BT-V8 with screw clamp, some scuffs, no damage - SOLD!

New take off MCX Legacy 16" 5.56 barrel and handguard, no bolt included, not for the new Virtus - $SOLD

New take off MPX Gen 2 8" 9mm barrel and handguard, $SOLD

IMG_0090.jpeg

IMG_0093.jpeg

IMG_0087.jpeg

IMG_0100.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: nad1967
bump with possible trades, + cash of course where required

RRS Anvil 30, TA-3-LC, TA-U-LC
KRG Whiskey3 for TRG
Magpul PRS Gen 1/2 for 308

Last edited:
I have one of the first 500 MCX pistols which has been sent back for the bolt redesign upgrade. I'm not sure if the gas pistol length changed. Do you know if this barrel will still work with my setup?

It should but you'd have to ask Sig to be sure. As far as I know those first MCX's that got the mandatory carriage assembly redesign upgrade were upgraded only the carrier itself changed, not the bolt. As far as I know it's only the new Virtus that use a new tapered bolt where you have to be careful, the Virtus barrels need a virtus tapered bolt, and the older non-vertus MCX's use a standard non-tapered bolt. Which is why if you buy a Virtus barrel kit from Sig now it comes with the tapered bolt. So unless you upgraded to a virtus barrel from what I know you should be fine, but again you'd probably want to verify that with Sig.