• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories (x2) MPA Matrix Pro Chassis’s

jjshooots

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2020
California
Hello all,

I have two MPA Matrix Pro’s for sale, both R700 platform.

Tungsten (gray) — $1700 OBO
- Includes entire weight kit except the rear weight.

Green — $1600 OBO
- Includes external side weights

Normal wear on the bag rider, arca, and magwell areas, otherwise both are in really solid shape.

All the included accessories from factory, never bought any more grips so it’s just these, I think they’re the vertical 2, but not sure.

Prices are OBO, but please no low ballers.

Any questions, please ask.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7063.jpeg
    IMG_7063.jpeg
    802.5 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_7072.jpeg
    IMG_7072.jpeg
    569.6 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_7071.jpeg
    IMG_7071.jpeg
    616.5 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_7070.jpeg
    IMG_7070.jpeg
    381.4 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_7069.jpeg
    IMG_7069.jpeg
    368.9 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_7068.jpeg
    IMG_7068.jpeg
    341.3 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_7067.jpeg
    IMG_7067.jpeg
    351.7 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_7065.jpeg
    IMG_7065.jpeg
    772.3 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_7064.jpeg
    IMG_7064.jpeg
    800.4 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:
I’d be interested in the internal forend weight kit. If you decide to seperate please let me know.
Thanks

Any intrest in a trade for a falkor roc? Looking to try other chassis or a foundation centerioun with all the extras
F85CD41E-45E5-44F4-BE74-44B08614069D.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry, thats what i meant. Im trying to figure out which one should I go with.. Matrix Pro or ACC Elite.
Gotcha. Yeah the Matrix Pro is a great chassis imo, and tbh I’m not in a super rush to sell because I do still like it. And it’s an excuse to do more builds later when I scrape enough money together lol. But if someone snags them that’s alright too.

My favorite part about it is probably the ultra wide forend; it enables you to get super solid on a bag. And a nice place to rest your weak hand for control. I ran a proof comp contour, and with just the external weights, and even without, it balances really well. And with the width, it helps “balance laterally” if you will.

On my ACC Elite, I don’t run any weights, same proof comp contour, and it too still balances really well. If MDT ever sees this, please make some external polymer “weights” so we can fill the space without adding weight lol. That’d be nice for heavy barrel users.

Anyways.

You also got the “trigger finger rest” on the Matrix Pro or whatever they call it, I forget. But that’s really cool too once you get used to it.

The magwell guards are cool too. You’ll need an extra long 3/16” allen to get to your action screw though. Not really an inconvenience though. And I’m sure you’re aware, but the ACC Elite kinda has a magwell guard built in naturally.

And the adjustable bag rider on the Matrix Pro is pretty handy too. I never really used it on the fly like they marketed it, but if I see I might need a little extra before a stage, I’ll extend beforehand and go. Though it’s cool to close it on the fly.

Least favorite thing about I must admit is you kinda have to take the cheek piece all the way out to clean. And you gotta watch and make sure the thumb wheel doesn’t slide out cuz there’s a little spring and detent that’ll fly out if you’re not careful.

In contrast, on the ACC Elite, it’s a breeze because the assembly holding the cheek piece stays put, and you just unloosen the thumbscrew and slide the cheek piece out, and you’re off to cleaning.

But anyways, all these are small points depending on what you’re looking at/for. Sorry to go so long, didn’t mean to make this a whole review lol, but I hope it helped a little.

Tl:dr you can go either way and be just fine haha. Whichever you have access too the quickest and cheapest I guess.

Trade for a Vision chassis? 8 weights, full NV bridge, folder. Rem700 sa

Attachments

• 20230826_190158.jpg
    20230826_190158.jpg
    763.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Interested in the internal weight and bag rider if you do decide to separate

Bump. Make an offer folks, they’re great chassis! Willing to move on the price a little more, just can’t edit my og post anymore. Thanks!

Last edited:
Bump. Price drop.

Green (w/ external weights only) — $1275.

Tungsten (w/ external weights + internal set) — $1350.

Last edited:
Bump. Grey is still available — $1250!

If you missed a Black Friday deal, it welcomes you with open arms lol.