• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Xbox 360 - State of Decay

Pat M

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2005
Cashmere Washington
Xbox 360 - State of Decay is a $20 (1600 points) download game ,,, did take hours to download

Very fun zombie survival game, you can shoot them but whacking them with crowbars and other weapons is fun, or you can drive around and mow them until your car/truck is mashed up

Never got into Dead Rising or Left for Dead , this one i like

have had to go online to figure out how to build stuff / no real manual included

Yes i'm 45 and like games :) - cheap escape

check out "the last of us" zombie killing /scavenging game, a little creepy at times and fully enjoyable.

^ i've been seeing the trailers, read some early reviews, realy want it - went to Gamestop last week to pick it up - SUCKs to me , it's one of the few games that wasn't Playstation & Xbox (i have an Xbox 360) ...............i'm like - who makes these top games and only makes it for the 1 system

good thing Battlefield 4 will be out at end of year

^ i've been seeing the trailers, read some early reviews, realy want it - went to Gamestop last week to pick it up - SUCKs to me , it's one of the few games that wasn't Playstation & Xbox (i have an Xbox 360) ...............i'm like - who makes these top games and only makes it for the 1 system

good thing Battlefield 4 will be out at end of year

see anything wrong here??

I have only seen battlefield 4 for PS3 or "One" not 360....bummer

Attachments

• battlefield_4_-_siege_on_shanghai_multiplayer_screens_2_wm_26115.nphd.jpg
    battlefield_4_-_siege_on_shanghai_multiplayer_screens_2_wm_26115.nphd.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 16
check out "the last of us" zombie killing /scavenging game, a little creepy at times and fully enjoyable.

It's a great game but it's a PS3 exclusive.

If you really want zombie survival get on your PC download ARMA 2 and then download the DayZ Mod it's pretty ridiculous. DayZ is also making a stand alone as well.

As for BF4 it's looking like what BF3 should've been. There are some things that i dislike though vehicle camo, gun camo, and being able to change camo of the soldiers. It's not that it's a problem per say but damn when you play a snow map and you have people running around in black camo it's a bit well jarring. Not wild about blue helicopters and stuff :( Other than that it looks pretty good.

BF4 is coming to all systems though for the 360 and PS3 you'll be restricted to 24 man maps, 720p and 30fps. While they're claiming 60fps and full 1080p for the new consoles i'll believe it when i see it. Truth be told you can spend about 200$ more build a PC better than the new consoles coming out and then save money through steam sales. Last time i paid retail for a game was when i bought a console game. Other than that rare occasion i usually get games 50% off or better.

Last edited: