• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors XDm Conceal holster?

captnmo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2008
Fort Lewis, WA
Anyone carry a Springfield XDm for a CCW and find what holster works? I've got a cheap IWB that works but not very comfortable for long term. I've been to a few stores and not many seem to know if there's any holsters specifically for the XDm though it seems one shaped for a Sig P229 fits best.

Re: XDm Conceal holster?

i bought an xdm when i was home on RandR and have been wondering the same, ive heard that it fits in g17 holsters, so you can try that out, i didnt really have an oppurtunity to play around with it to much. but you could check that out.

josh

I have the HBE Leather IWB and the Comp-Tac CTAC for my XDM9. I am just under 5'8" and about 170# and I can comfortably conceal the XDM with the HBE Leather IWB while carrying it at 3:00.

Darin Reiss
FFL/SOT in Haysville, KS

If you carry strong side, I really like the Crossbreed Supertuck. Extremely comfortable, good concealment, adjustable cant. They make holsters for the XDm (I use mine for an XD-45c).

Only downside (at least last time I ordered) is that it took like 6 weeks to receive.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com