• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD. XLR Carbon Folder

KEbravo4

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 7, 2020
$700 Shipped...Area 419 Arca Rail included for $50 more. PM for any questions
20200625_210312.jpg
20200625_202121.jpg
20200625_210325.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jclinesmith
Do you have a web link to the Area 419 Arca Rail? I would kike to know more about the rail. Thanks.

Is this for a Remington 700? Will it allow for a MTU barrel?
Rem700 SA, im not sure about barrel contours. I have a Rem Varmint in mine and there is plenty of clearance. I can PM you a pic of the barrel/fore-end tonight if you wish

Do you have a web link to the Area 419 Arca Rail? I would kike to know more about the rail. Thanks.
closest I could find. I believe this is it

Thanks. Do you know if this will work with a Manners T6A with mini chassis?

Thanks. Do you know if this will work with a Manners T6A with mini chassis?
I was simply going to add that to the chassis. Not trying to ship separately. And im not sure how that would mount, sorry :/ might have to do some research on that

Ok. Thanks. Is this the same rail you offered to sell in another person's thread and upset a few people? I know you meant well but some people didn't see it that way.

Yes thats me. I understand...as a new user just seemed that guy overreacted big time. I was banned for 2 days because of that. I openly said my bad and removed the post too.

I read through that thread. I can see how some would take it as a bit rude, but after taking it down, not accepting an offer from original guy wanting to buy it, and apologizing - it should have been dropped as an honest mistake. GLWS and welcome. This forum is a great place for knowledge, comradery, and an opportunity to play with a bunch of "new to me" toys... my wife hates it. :)

I read through that thread. I can see how some would take it as a bit rude, but after taking it down, not accepting an offer from original guy wanting to buy it, and apologizing - it should have been dropped as an honest mistake. GLWS and welcome. This forum is a great place for knowledge, comradery, and an opportunity to play with a bunch of "new to me" toys... my wife hates it. :)
Thanks for the support! I'm not new to the community just new to 'this' community. I understand people like to puff their chest a bit...thats fine. Im capable of brushing that one off. Im already thinking of how many new builds I can do...fiancee will not be pleased