• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

XLR Cerakote Colors Coming Soon

XLR Industries

Private
Minuteman
There is a huge selection of Cerakote options to choose from, and XLR needs your help in narrowing down what colors to offer! If you could take just a moment of your time to CLICK the image below and answer a 2 question survey letting us know what colors you'd be interested in. Your answers will directly determine what we begin offering on all of our chassis systems!
chassis-color-survey-social.jpg

No dog in this fight, but that multi-colored chassis in the picture is sick! Remindes me of a melted box of crayons. I’d rock that for competition.

We have certainly had a lot of people comment the same thing! HAHA, that many colors and the amount of time it would take to produce that would be crazy! But maybe a limited run???? Time will only tell...

Reactions: Bender
We have certainly had a lot of people comment the same thing! HAHA, that many colors and the amount of time it would take to produce that would be crazy! But maybe a limited run???? Time will only tell...

I’d look at it as a great thing to put on a prize table as a random draw or raffle it off. Its definitely eye catching and would attact people to ask questions. I don’t even have an action to work one of your stocks, but would buy one to fit just beacuse its so unique.

I’d look at it as a great thing to put on a prize table as a random draw or raffle it off. Its definitely eye catching and would attact people to ask questions. I don’t even have an action to work one of your stocks, but would buy one to fit just beacuse its so unique.

It will certainly be kept in mind!

And just out of curiosity, you mentioned you don't have an action to fit one of our chassis systems. We have one of the, if not the largest available inlet list in the industry, with over 300 options for both left and right-hand applications. What are you looking for that isn't available through us?

XLR is always looking to expand our list of available inlets and would love to know what you have that isn't being offered! And thank you for the kind words and response, we greatly appreciate it!

Reactions: Bender
And just out of curiosity, you mentioned you don't have an action to fit one of our chassis systems. We have one of the, if not the largest available inlet list in the industry, with over 300 options for both left and right-hand applications. What are you looking for that isn't available through us

Well I do have a CZ 455 in a KRG Xray. I plan on soon buying an AIAT. Yes a CZ will fit in y’all’s chassis, but it would not do the best job of emulating the AT chassis as the KRG does have a thumbhole-esque grip. Though I may be selling the KRG...

Have held an XLR chassis before and it was a nice product, I’m sure I could get used to an AR style grip on a bolt rifle. I wish I had something to put one in as it looks very utilitarian.

Reactions: XLR Industries
If you end up doing any custom finishes the battle worn finishes in burnt bronze have allways caught my eye.
That and burnt bronze or vortex match bronze would be a big seller if I had to put money on any one color.

Reactions: XLR Industries
It may not be something that is done right away, but we understand a lot of people want custom (see below) We are going to start with solid colors, and see where the crazy, limitless road of Cerakote takes us!

One of our pro shooters just had this done by the guys over at HFJ Outdoors and they did an amazing job.

38674314_2109289685979006_6794519089814437888_o.jpg

Last edited:
It will certainly be kept in mind!

And just out of curiosity, you mentioned you don't have an action to fit one of our chassis systems. We have one of the, if not the largest available inlet list in the industry, with over 300 options for both left and right-hand applications. What are you looking for that isn't available through us?

XLR is always looking to expand our list of available inlets and would love to know what you have that isn't being offered! And thank you for the kind words and response, we greatly appreciate it!

How about a lefty Anschutz 64 MPR? :)

I voted on the survey, but my preference in order is OD Green, Burnt Bronze, then Sniper Gray.

I noticed “camo” was an option, any idea of the patten... I think you would sell a lot of anything as long as it’s not a digital pattern

Please do a pre-order/indiegogo/Kickstarter/etc limited edition run of that color combo. That way you could be sure there was enough commitment for the run. In for one savage top-release mlok element!

Reactions: BLKWLFK9