• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

XLR customer service A+++

XLR308

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 22, 2018
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    I had intended to do this sooner just got busy with life and went squirrel as we sometimes do until I saw a pissing and moaning thread about another chassis manufacturers customer service.
    I bought an XLR carbon chassis from one of the forum members here not long ago and it needed some additional machining performed to accommodate the trigger hanger on the Atlas action I was putting in it.
    I called XLR to see when I might be able to drop it off and if they had the time to work on it for me.
    The following morning I dropped it off and got a little tour of thier facility and many of my questions answered. I mentioned several times that it was no rush and take as long as they needed while also rounding up some new parts I wanted for the chassis to freshen it up.

Shortly after I had left and was out goofing off looking for reloading supplies I got a phone call that couldn't have been more than 3-4 hours from the time I left thier shop saying it was done and I could come and get it.

Awesome service and friendly knowledgeable staff that took the time to answer my questions and to top it off wouldn't accept any payment for the machine work.

Very impressed and will definitely be more of a regular with their product line.

I totally agree. I bought a Gen 1 Evolution chassis off of a member here a few months ago. When it came in, I looked it over, and everything looked good. When I went to adjust the butt pad height, I sheared the cap screw heads off..... when I was UNSCREWING them.

I gave XLR a call to see what I could do about it, explained to them that it was purchased second hand, and that I would gladly pay to have it repaired if I couldn’t fix it myself.

They wouldn’t take a dime... not even for shipping. They emailed me a shipping label, and asked me to send the chassis to them ASAP. I sent it off, and a few days later I got a call from them, explaining what they found, and how they fixed it. A few days after that, I had my chassis back in my hands, good as new.

They are an awesome company in my mind.

It is heartening to see there are still people out there can combine being fine craftsman with an understanding of good business.

Reactions: XLR308
    I know my user name makes me look like an XLR fanboy but it's actually from one of my favorite bows and what made me switch to Mathews entirely.
    I guess it is just a case of good carma since I am now definitely an XLR Industries fan.
    I am allready looking at swapping my other Kelbly action into another XLR chassis even though I just finished bedding the stock it's currently in.

My last order had a computer glitch on their end and they sent me a apology and status report.
    It hadn’t even been 48 hours since ordered yet!

Always honest wait times and kept up to date in between.

Same experience here. Called up with a question, talked to Kyle, sorted out instantly. Awesome. Now just wish they would make a 10/22 chassis.

Ive dealt with Matt several times, super nice guy and always helpful.