• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD XLR Element 4.0 chassis LA available. Barreled action is not.

wade2big

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
BARRELED ACTION SOLD
CHASSIS IS AVAILABLE (see post #21)

Brand new and unused everything.

ARC Coupe de Grâce LA magnum action, pivoting bolt handle.
20” PVA light palma barrel with 1-8” twist, threaded 5/8-24, chambered in 7PRC.
XLR Element 4.0 chassis with Ergo grip, C6 buttstock, and folding adapter.
(3) MDT CIP length LA magazines (not pictured)

There is one dummy mark behind the castle nut on the stock threads (pictured). My castle nut wrench stud was a little long and it damaged the threads while breaking the castle nut to install the folding adapter. It can be touched with a q-tip and black paint and would go unnoticed.

Weighs 6.0lbs on the nose as pictured on my counter top digital scale.

$2800 shipped. Now $2700 shipped.
All you would need is a trigger.

5BA7270D-DD44-4E82-B0B2-6E3880114C55.jpeg

0259659E-3403-40CA-8E82-E77ADE5BF3EB.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m not looking to part out guys. This will be an all or nothing sale. I decided I have no real use for a magnum cartridge or even a long action cartridge build which is the reason for the sale. If it doesn’t all go, I’ll put it in the back of the safe and let it sit. Feel free to purchase the whole thing and part it out. There should be room in the price to do so.

@TxShoalPatrol, you aren’t far from me.

I’m not looking to part out guys. This will be an all or nothing sale. I decided I have no real use for a magnum cartridge or even a long action cartridge build which is the reason for the sale. If it doesn’t all go, I’ll put it in the back of the safe and let it sit. Feel free to purchase the whole thing and part it out. There should be room in the price to do so.

Totally understandable. Lmk if you change your mind.

Completely understand. I would purchase in full but just don’t need the extra stuff hanging around while it sells. That looks to be a great combination.

Barrel is 3lb 3oz.
Rifle is 9lb 3oz without the bipod.
Everything is brand new. The barrel is not torqued. No trigger included.

ARC Coupe de Grâce LA magnum action, pivoting bolt handle.
20” PVA light palma barrel with 1-8” twist, threaded 5/8-24, chambered in 7PRC.
XLR Element 4.0 chassis with Ergo grip, C6 buttstock, and folding adapter.
(3) MDT CIP length LA magazines (not pictured)

7F20F0C9-E7E9-4070-A3C9-2E2BFB47645A.jpeg

Barreled action sold. Chassis is available.

XLR Element 4.0 chassis, long action
C6 buttstock
folding adapter
Ergo grip

$875 shipped

FE9C9E23-25E1-4458-9FDC-204624BF59D8.jpeg
865A0FBE-4B77-40AC-9424-0687F51D5113.jpeg

Last edited: