• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories XLR Element 4.0 Magnesium and Aluminum chassis in stock!

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    We have the XLR Element 4.0 in stock with new options as described below:

XLR Element 4.0 Magnesium models come with a Carbon Fiber grip and stock:

XLR Element 4.0 Aluminum models come with a Ergo grip and C6 stock:

IMG_4446.jpg

IMG-1982.JPG

XLR Element 4.0 SA Aluminum with the C6 Stock
    IMG_5919__12208.1686246739.jpg

Last edited:
    How do you get the 15% off? The cart price is the same as configured on XLR’s website.

The magnesium are not on sale, the Aluminum chassis are 15% off the normal price right now on our site.
    For example the XLR Element 4.0 black anodized with C6 is usually $816 and is $694 right now :)

The magnesium are not on sale, the Aluminum chassis are 15% off the normal price right now on our site.
    For example the XLR Element 4.0 black anodized with C6 is usually $816 and is $694 right now :)
    😂 I deleted the post. You must have quoted me before I figured it out and did that.

You made a sale. I just ordered (2) chassis plus some extras from you. Thanks.

• Love
    Reactions: CSTactical
    How much is the 4.0 aluminum setup? I’d be interested in a price for the 4.0 aluminum with the TR3 and a bag rider as well. Thank you!!!