• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories XLR Evolution R700 LA chassis

Jdowney37

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2021
Harrisonburg, VA
Looking to change my 300 PRC setup. Selling an XLR Evolution LA chassis that is inletted for Remington 700 action. The chassis is hydro coated in Kryptek Highlander camo. Includes an MPA vertical grip, XLR folding buttstock, and bag rider. I also have 4 pieces of pic rail that I can include, it’s all metal, very heavy duty and sturdy stuff. The rifle weighs 10lbs as it sits in the pictures, if anyone is serious in buying, I will remove the barreled action and can weight the bare chassis, if desired. Asking $700 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_8950.jpeg
    IMG_8950.jpeg
    688.5 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_8951.jpeg
    IMG_8951.jpeg
    796.3 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_8952.jpeg
    IMG_8952.jpeg
    819.9 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_8953.jpeg
    IMG_8953.jpeg
    811.5 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_8954.jpeg
    IMG_8954.jpeg
    721.8 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_8955.jpeg
    IMG_8955.jpeg
    780.4 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
We received a report that this was sold, paid with Zelle and then the person was scammed. OP what is up with this?

Apparently my account was hacked and the item was “sold” to another member, despite myself having already sold the actual item several weeks ago to a member on long range hunting forum. This all came to my attention this morning as I replied to the member who had “bought” the item to let them know it was already sold.

Apparently my account was hacked and the item was “sold” to another member, despite myself having already sold the actual item several weeks ago to a member on long range hunting forum. This all came to my attention this morning as I replied to the member who had “bought” the item to let them know it was already sold.
I can confirm this. The hacker added a period at the end of the stolen username that I didn't catch. Be careful everyone. Double check the usernames in the chats vs the actual post username. They even got me with extra stuff like 33XC brass and CEB lazers. My loss.