• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Xlr heavy bag rider?

4O6shootist

F. J. B.
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2021
USA
Anyone make a heavy bag rider for the xlr c6 or t2 buttstock? They both use same bolt pattern.

New build is a 28" 1.250 barrel and with all weights in the C6 butt and no weights forward of mag well I'm still pretty muzzle heavy at my preferred balance point.

I ordered a heavy krg rider and unfortunately bolt pattern is different. I was able to use it on my new mdt acc elite though with mlok attachment hardware.

How about grip weight or steel LOP spacer?
I run LOP pretty short, 12.5" could possibly cut some metal plates to add between recoil pad and butt stock. Our regional prs finale is in a few weeks, after that I'll get a solution figured out.

I used a couple of the for-end weights on the sides of the C-6 as well as a few adhesive wheel weights stuck under the cheek piece and in the big gap the but-stock hardware is in.

IMG_4734.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4O6shootist
I used a couple of the for-end weights on the sides of the C-6 as well as a few adhesive wheel weights stuck under the cheek piece and in the bog gap the but-stock hardware is in.
And I see you're using what appears to be a metal mdt bag rider. Thanks for sharing. I talked to xlr, and obviously there was/is plans to make stackable weights for the rear the C6, as the existing weights have slots and machined mounting holes, but they have not come forward with any production yet.