• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD XLR Industries Element 4.0 (700 Short Action) Aluminum Stock Chassis with C6 Buttstock

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
Up for sale is a XLR Industries Element 4.0 (700 Short Action) Aluminum Stock Chassis with C6 Buttstock and Ergo Vertical Grip, Adjustable Mag Catch, All Black, New/Never Used (see photos). This is an awesome chassis and I'm only selling it because I have another and do not need a spare. This set-up would be a great option if you are wanting to put together a durable yet lightweight rifle for the Mammoth Sniper Challenge, NRL Hunter Series, etc. and/or just hunting in general.

The original retail cost of this chassis is $816. I'm letting it go here for $750 shipped to your door; insurance will be the responsibility of the buyer.

PayPal Friends & Family is preferred for payment to avoid fees on my end. If you want to use traditional PayPal, you'll have to cover all transaction fees (+3%). I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC.

Feel free to PM me with any questions/requests for additional photos you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

Attachments

• IMG_2133.jpg
    IMG_2133.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2134.jpg
    IMG_2134.jpg
    554.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2135.jpg
    IMG_2135.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2136.jpg
    IMG_2136.jpg