• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

XM plus inlet size, bottom metal and manners LRH

Jnull

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2020
Looking to take advantage of manners and proof sales to build a new hunting rifle in 6.5prc. Barrel is going to be a 22” light sendero 7.5 twist.

I’d like to use a medium length action but it looks like the only one manners lists for the LRH is the Defiance XM, does anyone know if that inlet will fit the XM plus?

For bottom metal I’d like to use Hawkins hunter or M5 oberndorf. Any help would be appreciated.

Manners will cut lone peak medium which is same as the bighorn medium. Oh yeah the defiance xm plus that was just announced also uses the lone peak zermatt medium footprint. Defiance XM is the only medium with its own oddball footprint.

Manners will cut lone peak medium which is same as the bighorn medium. Oh yeah the defiance xm plus that was just announced also uses the lone peak zermatt medium footprint. Defiance XM is the only medium with its own oddball footprint.
Right, odd they don’t have any mediums listed other than the regular Defiance XM. Do you know if they have a mini chassis that supports the medium length actions? I’m hoping to order for a Defiance XM plus and M5 mini chassis so I can run Hawkins hunter bottom metal. Thank you.

Right, odd they don’t have any mediums listed other than the regular Defiance XM. Do you know if they have a mini chassis that supports the medium length actions? I’m hoping to order for a Defiance XM plus and M5 mini chassis so I can run Hawkins hunter bottom metal. Thank you.
Idk idk they do medium mini chassis, I don't believe so. The medium Ive been around was glass bed with M5 hunter dbm.

Reactions: Jnull
The lrh mini chassis is different than the others so maybe they do? I might just end up placing an order during the sale and hoping for the best.

They don’t do a mini chassis yet for a medium action. I have a lrh on order for a medium action lone peak that will be a 7 Sherman mega. It will have to be pillar bedded. Hawkins makes a medium bottom metal that manners had the inlet for. Give them a call and they will make sure you get squared away.

Reactions: Jnull
They don’t do a mini chassis yet for a medium action. I have a lrh on order for a medium action lone peak that will be a 7 Sherman mega. It will have to be pillar bedded. Hawkins makes a medium bottom metal that manners had the inlet for. Give them a call and they will make sure you get squared away.
Do you have the LRH yet? I’ve been waiting since July of 2022

I do. It took somewhere around 6 months to get mine. Getting ahold of someone on the phone can be tricky over there but they respond to emails pretty quickly. Email [email protected] waiting over a year isn’t normal you should check on it for sure.