• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision XP50 or wait for 2?

BlackRifle

Private
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2019
Interested in a Pulsar XP50. They seem hard to find. LGS has one for $4200. I’m trying to decide if it’s worth waiting an indefinite time for the newly released XP50-2. I don’t have enough experience looking at numbers to know if it is a significant upgrade in image quality. Thoughts?

$4200 is a steal if it’s new. Not a bad deal in today’s used market either.

That’s a steal for new and damn good used price. I have a XP50 and wouldn’t let it go for that.

That’s a steal for new and damn good used price. I have a XP50 and wouldn’t let it go for that.
And they are hard to find at any price. If you were to do it again and saw yours sitting on the shelf would you buy it now or wait till you found the new one?

If you have a moment please give us a call, 516-217-1000. I will connect you with our Pulsar tech rep and you can chat with him about your need/use and he can discuss the different models and what would be best for you

Interested in a Pulsar XP50. They seem hard to find. LGS has one for $4200. I’m trying to decide if it’s worth waiting an indefinite time for the newly released XP50-2. I don’t have enough experience looking at numbers to know if it is a significant upgrade in image quality. Thoughts?
Pulsar’s wait times...😂

Where are people selling used xp50s for 4200? I keep thinking I want to upgrade and probably should do I now while I have over 2 years left on the warrantly.

Last edited:
I bought my XP50LRF for $4400 with a QD mount and spare battery two 1/2 years ago lol I don’t think I could find anywhere near that these days.

That’s a deal, every Facebook group I’m on, dealers are selling for full retail. I don’t think you’re going to gain much from 2 and the wait times are astronomical. From what dealers have been posting they barely keep up with the regular demand much less all these extra models they’re pushing out

Reactions: BlackRifle