• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD XRS 2 + DMR 2 PRO

Precision Underground

Rifle Gear
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • We’ve got a bunch of these because they were/are incredible for the $ and we have a lot of rifles to equip. Im reluctantly doing some upgrading and letting a few of them go. I have boxes and I’m 99% sure I have whatever came in the boxes. They are in excellent or almost new condition. I can cut a discount if you want to buy more than one item.
    XRS 2 G3 $1000 shipped (75yd PRLX I think)
    DMR2 Pro G3 $950 shipped (50yd PRLX)
    ADM Recon SL 34mm $150- FYI this mount will set the scope bell about 2mm clear of a full length top rail.
    Venmo preferred but PayPal FF will work.
    38E2C071-0F17-4974-B830-8B7ACA268BAB.jpeg

AA92B63F-A827-459A-B64E-9950B54E2A68.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Trent A
    Wish you’d sprung for the illuminated XRS~

Free bump!
    When I buy a scope that has illumination it’s bc it just happened to have it. We have several illuminated scopes and I don’t think I’ve ever had a need for it or used it. I do use it on LVPOs just for 1x/reflex stuff but that’s about it.

Edit- I’m going to look bc now that you say that I’m not even sure if all are nonillum or. not. That shows you how much I use illumination lol.