• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

0311@LAR

Supreme Allied Commander
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2012
Ohio
I got my new XRS Saturday and got it mounted up. I reset the zero stop like the directions said and everything seemed good to go until I messed with the scope today. When dialing up, the knob doesn't quit spinning like it should when you reach the top of the erector travel. It just keeps spinning? The zero stop is working correctly when dialing down. Anyone else have this issue or any ideas? I did call Scott at LO, and he said to ask on here, but that he would ultimately get me pointed in the right direction with the right people at Bushnell if we couldn't get an answer on here.

can you feel / hear the clicks now? Sounds like you didn't get your cap down all the way before you tightened your set screws

Well I reset the zero stop per the instructions again, and now I have normal range of adjustment, right at 30 mils and it stops at the top of travel. Apparently it's when I set the zero stop it starts doing weird stuff. It will work for awhile then do what I described above. I guess it would be similar to what the guy with the ERS zero stop problems is experiencing.