• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes XXXTra Special XTR III 3.3-18x SCR 2 MIL Deals Anyone?

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
Got a good amount of XTR IIIs on the way, wanted to see if the 'Hide was interested in some coupon codes.

MAP is $1749

I'm thinking:

Scope Only-Coupon for $325 off

Scope w/ Installed Lever & Level-Coupon for $250 off

Scope w/ Installed Lever & Level, in a Warne Skyline Mount of your height-Coupon for $150 off

My favorite is to support those who support me, and Snipershide has done just that. Look forward to seeing if some folks wanna get names down! This is probably my favorite model of the XTRIII, great glass and ergonomics particularly at this price.

Reactions: tam4511
Probably still too early, but will you be getting any scopes with either illuminated reticles or with the regular heavier SCR reticle without the tree?

Last edited:
I can get either! Typically keep one of the expensive scopes on hand, Burris just changed all their distribution policies so I had the chance to get a nice deal on these.

Count me in for a scope-only coupon.

edit - My apologies, Tyler. I just now noticed that per the thread title, your offer is specifically for the SCR2 version, so I'll wait on release of the SCR.

Last edited: