• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD $XXXX Steiner M7Xi 4-28x56 IFS TReMoR3 gently used

Fred @ Bison Tactical

Bison Tactical
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 18, 2012
    Boulder, CO
    www.bisontactical.com
    $XXXX

I have an almost new Steiner M7Xi 4-28x56 IFS scope with a TReMoR3 reticle that I have used several times mostly in testing the IFS system.
    Comes with the full Heritage warranty Steiner is famous for, and all the box / paperwork that normally ship with.

MSRP is $6,784.99, so my used price is quite a bit of savings if you felt like you wanted to give the IFS a try.

Basically you can get an IFS version of the M7Xi for only $200 more than the non-IFS version of the exact same M7Xi scope.

Price is paid via Zelle or Bank Check (certified funds). I can take credit cards but they incur a 4% additional charge. Shipping will be via insured UPS to your address and I can get you that quote once you give me your address. First public post of "I'll take it" will trump any PM's.

Last edited: