• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Xylazine

This sounds like a real Darwin in action drug

Philadelphia's zombie drug 'tranq' already in NYC - WIVB

https://www.wivb.com › news › national › philadelphias-z...

4 hours ago — Xylazine is now in 90% of Philadelphia's drug supply, and a federal law enforcement source told WPIX it has also been detected in New York ...
They still do this at the bars with cigarettes -

“When I was leaving, some guy gave me samples and that’s what got me stuck,” Anderson said. “They had samples of free dope. I got one and I’ve been stuck ever since.”

hmm lets see

stuff up the economy

make everyone live like they are in a third world country

everyone is now depressed

Hey look I has magic beans

we get a zombie apocalypse we have all been waiting for :D

• Haha
Reactions: Devildog
hmm lets see

stuff up the economy

I've been pretty down. Had a business go south, cars started getting repo'd, and summons to court started coming, collections, friends all scattered, I was in a pretty bad place emotionally. Never crossed my mind to do drugs to escape it, didn't even start drinking. There are times where I feel like i'm the only 43 year old man around that's never once tried weed.....and it's legal in Missouri now. Drugs just seem to be a way to sort out, and and identify the weak.

Branden

An elephant tranquilizer or "KJ" as it's called out here which is a combination of PCP and THC have been around for decades. These "zombie" drugs are hardly a new thing.

Screenshot_20230224_063931_Samsung Internet.jpg

No you dumb fuck, taking the drugs and using them is what got you stuck.

BTW, my Give a Shit meter is pegged at ZERO.

hmm lets see

stuff up the economy

Please make it soon… AJ told us to buy all this ammo and it’s just sitting around bored.

Sirhr

I've been pretty down. Had a business go south, cars started getting repo'd, and summons to court started coming, collections, friends all scattered, I was in a pretty bad place emotionally. Never crossed my mind to do drugs to escape it, didn't even start drinking. There are times where I feel like i'm the only 43 year old man around that's never once tried weed.....and it's legal in Missouri now. Drugs just seem to be a way to sort out, and and identify the weak.

Branden
Agreed. Theres no escaping reality.

Though when I used cannabis it was more like having a beer after work.

I may not see the whole picture, but it appears to be a 'self-healing' situation.

Oh, and 'Ban Narcan' except for use ON First Responders and non-users/family/etc. for 'contact high'. (or whatever the latest term is applicable)

Agreed. Theres no escaping reality.

Though when I used cannabis it was more like having a beer after work.
My wife has been starting to have several little health issues that are recurring. They aren't enough to warrant a hospital run, but they are certainly inconvenient. She's had friends and co-workers tell her she should explore edibles and CBD to remedy those problems. I'm less concerned about how it effects my firearms ownership, as well as business, since that federal court ruling that declared the prohibition of firearms ownership by marijuana users unconstitutional. I'm more open to her exploring that route, with it being completely legal in Missouri now.

Branden

My wife has been starting to have several little health issues that are recurring. They aren't enough to warrant a hospital run, but they are certainly inconvenient. She's had friends and co-workers tell her she should explore edibles and CBD to remedy those problems. I'm less concerned about how it effects my firearms ownership, as well as business, since that federal court ruling that declared the prohibition of firearms ownership by marijuana users unconstitutional. I'm more open to her exploring that route, with it being completely legal in Missouri now.

Branden
In any endeavor its wise to be smart and be careful. If you do that you should have no problem, jsut dont ride up the highway smoking a doobie with 100 lbs in the trunk. ;) For CBD try Swanson's Vitamins. I've been taking theirs for a month or so. Cant say I feel a lot different but it hasnt hurt.

Hopefully Oklahoma will take the step this spring.