• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Y’all see this shit?

Hope you guys are all staying safe and at the ready. It’s frigging nuts watching this idiocy unfold from the other side of the world.

Their entire existence revolves around social media. No wifi is like no air to them. You want to make them lose their minds? Block their cell service.
Better idea... deploy Stingrays and throttle the bandwidth to 1K per second. It's even more annoying because nothing loads, even with four bars... and then you can find them later and stack on the door while they're sleeping in mommy's basement. You know, like at the crack of noon.

More of the same... Listen to the people in the car, they want none of this action after seeing these neighbors.

View attachment 7340778

- They need to either make that entire roundabout a CP or they need to move it into the neighborhood 50-100 yards and choke the road with cars /speed barriers. At the entrance you have no idea who is coming into your CP until they're right ontop of you, plus you're allowing them vehicle freedom in moving past you while shooting/throwing shit at your CP

- Get some comms. Not everyone needs to be standing there 24 hours a day. Have comms for shift changes, check ins and a QRF.

- Move the vehicles back (like above) with the intention of having a 90 degree hard position off to either the R or L flank; aggression will focus /advance on the CP, let the flank do work. Even a bigger dumpster would be great and noone would look at it twice.

- Less standing around, more building a defensive position

- Ratchets in the car are out of gas (no you cant have any)

Why are they driving around in an area where theres obviously no activity at that time, filming?

- They need to either make that entire roundabout a CP or they need to move it into the neighborhood 50-100 yards and choke the road with cars /speed barriers. At the entrance you have no idea who is coming into your CP until they're right ontop of you, plus you're allowing them vehicle freedom in moving past you while shooting/throwing shit at your CP

- Get some comms. Not everyone needs to be standing there 24 hours a day. Have comms for shift changes, check ins and a QRF.

- Move the vehicles back (like above) with the intention of having a 90 degree hard position off to either the R or L flank; aggression will focus /advance on the CP, let the flank do work. Even a bigger dumpster would be great and noone would look at it twice.

- Less standing around, more building a defensive position

- Ratchets in the car are out of gas (no you cant have any)

Why are they driving around in an area where theres obviously no activity at that time, filming?
Agreed 100%, range skills vs field tactics...

Hey, you mind critiquing my setup?

20190301_132858.jpg

Last edited:
My fact checking department is making me a sammich, but this was too good not to post

View attachment 7340752

I'll unleash our cat on these badasses.... Not wasting other resources on these ruffians

"Training in the mountains"...

More like sucking each others' cocks in a secluded place...

If their little trail walk in the forest is "training", the shit I do just for fun in the mountains must be enough to get me in SEALS :unsure:

I am EXTREMELY certain, that if I were to sneak up near their supposed "training" activity and let loose with a 152 decibel K5LA diesel locomotive horn, some of these guys will have mouths full of blood and the others will be missing their dicks, with only bloody stumps at where they used to be.

My fact checking department is making me a sammich, but this was too good not to post

View attachment 7340752

I'll unleash our cat on these badasses.... Not wasting other resources on these ruffians
I pissed myself when I saw this! From laughing! Is that a (boy, woman, man, man-child) wearing a "feminists of the world unite" shirt? The six of them probably made like a six point dick sucking daisy chain. Hope their parents are proud, don't think this bunch will see retirement.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
Not needed here. They passed a law saying it's ok to compost bodies. So we can just toss them in the green yard waste cart. And besides that, they also banned one time use plastic bags....so out they go to the curb.

Several tweets came out last night showing armed militias in and near Seattle and other areas in full force and full kits, ready to protect their neighborhoods at any cost, with full support from the sheriffs who stood alongside them against I-1639 (WA AWB) last year.

Fucking MULCH these leftist terrorists... Remember, aim small, miss small. Make every single fucking round of ammunition count when it comes to that point.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Have you seen this thread?

I dont think so.

Im just interested in some field gear for myself and I think that German guy knows some good info as long as price is of no concern. He is too rich for my poor.

Can you post up a picture of your self in your SHTF gear to help me out?

I dont think so.

Im just interested in some field gear for myself and I think that German guy knows some good info as long as price is of no concern. He is too rich for my poor.

Can you post up a picture of your self in your SHTF gear to help me out?

Lighting was bad, but this is my good side...

knhgwoc25z111.jpg

I'm too poor as well, but yes, @TheGerman has given us all some great info.

Ya GOTTA read that thread sometime.

How in the hell do these idiots think making open declaration of war is smart thing?!?!? Their stupid LARP shields and sticks are not going to help them once lead starts flying.

Hope they know most need good moving targets...RUN fast MF'S

I thought human teeth made it through a pigs digestive system, isn’t that how they counted the whores at the British Columbia pig farm a few years back? You know the farm that was selling sausage to the local restaurants.......

Was that the Bate's Motel? Best sausage around.