• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ya know what, I'm sick of sensational crap.

desertrat1979

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2006
Southern NV
<span style="color: #000099">So here is a change of pace. Yes, there is a reason my text is in blue.</span>

Connecticut Officers Save Autistic Man

David Owens
Source: The Hartford Courant, Conn
May 21--FAIRFIELD -- Three Fairfield officers jumped into the Sasco River Saturday to save an autistic man who'd jumped from a bridge.

Police were dispatched at 1:22 p.m. Saturday to a report of a missing 19-year-old who lives in the area of Post Road and S. Pine Creek. Police were told he was last seen running from his home in traffic toward Sasco Hill Road.

Officers quickly found the man running along Harbor Road toward a stone bridge. He climbed a wall and jumped into the water.

Police and family members tried to talk him into returning to shore, but he ignored them. That's when Officer William Demotses, a member of the department's dive team, and Sgt. Edward Weihe and Office Lance Newkirchen jumped into the water to rescue the man.

They got the man to shore, where two more officers helped get him out of the water. He was checked by an ambulance crew, then released to his mother.

Copyright 2012 - The Hartford

<span style="color: #000099">Here is another bunch of those facist pigs for ya.</span>

N.C. Troopers Honored For Lifesaving Actions

John Hinton
Source: Winston-Salem Journal, N.C.
May 21--Two state highway patrol troopers in northwest North Carolina have expressed humility after they received humanitarian awards for their actions that saved lives.

The N.C. State Highway Patrol presented Sgt. James S. Cox of Wilkesboro and Sgt. Mitchell Haunn of Elkin with the awards last week in a ceremony in Raleigh. Several other employees of the N.C. Department of Public Safety and civilians also received honors for their achievements.

"Each trooper went beyond the normal call of duty and demonstrated outstanding judgment," said Col. Michael Gilchrist, commander of the N.C. State Highway Patrol.

Cox and Haunn said they were humbled to be honored.

"I was just doing my job," Cox said.

Cox, a 27-year-veteran, received the Samaritan Service Award for his help with the Jan. 3 rescue of Tommy Shepherd of West Jefferson, a newspaper carrier for the Winston-Salem Journal.

Shepherd lost control of his pickup on an icy road in Ashe County and the vehicle overturned and landed in a creek. Shepherd was trapped inside as water poured inside the truck.

A passing motorist saw the pickup upside down in Nathans Creek where it runs into the South Fork of the New River.

Cox and Aaron Reed, an Ashe County deputy sheriff, arrived and got into the frigid water to try to open the doors of the pickup. They couldn't open the driver's side door because the vehicle was stuck in the mud in the creekbed. They were later joined by two area men, Tommy Richardson and Dennis Davis, who joined the officers in the freezing water.

The men eventually used a chain from an ice scraper/salt truck to yank the door open. Shepherd was rescued from the pickup and taken to Ashe Memorial Hospital, where his core body temperature was measured at 14 degrees.

"Without the quick actions of each of these men, Mr. Shepherd would not be alive today or at the very least would have suffered injuries that would affect him for the rest of his life," the commendation read.

Shepherd said he appreciated what Sgt. Cox did for him.

"He was in the water with me the entire time," Shepherd said.

Cox, 49, said he doesn't consider himself a hero for his role in Shepherd's rescue.

"We did what we had to do to get him out," Cox said.

The three other men -- Reed, Richardson and Davis -- received the State Highway Patrol Life Saving Award.

Haunn, a 18-year veteran, also received the Samaritan Service Award for his participation in the rescue of eight people from a van that overturned on Interstate 77 South in Surry County on Dec. 20, 2011.

Haunn, 40, saw the van, which was carrying a forklift on its trailer, travel into the median and overturn. Haunn used his fire extinguisher to battle a fire that had started in the van.

While Haunn kept the fire at bay, another motorist stopped and helped the van's passengers escape the vehicle without injuries. After Haunn emptied his extinguisher on the fire, the passengers, the motorist and Haunn ran from the scene.

Moments later, the van exploded as the fire ignited the several types of fuels stored in the van.

"Sergeant Haunn's fast reaction can be attributed to saving multiple lives on this occasion," the commendation said.

Haunn said he acted when he saw the wreck happen right in front of him.

"It is something that is expected from everyone in the highway patrol to render aid in that situation," he said.

Copyright 2012 - Winston-Salem Journal, N.C.

<span style="color: #000099">Then you got these clowns. They should just mind their own buisness, right?</span>

Calif. Officers Honored for Actions During Standoff

Story by 10News.com
Source: Story by 10News.com

Two police officers were honored Friday night for their actions during an El Cajon standoff last year.

El Cajon police Officer Jarred Slocum and his rookie partner, Officer Tim McFarland, were two of many officers who responded to shots being fired in an August 2011 standoff with a man who had already killed his baby daughter and mother-in-law.

Resident Dave Lembcke watched as McFarland rushed to Slocum's aid after he was shot in the head and fell near a fence. While still in the line of fire, Lembcke ran to help the officers.

"The man had death in his eyes. The guy was just ? and his partner just, you know ? He went out there knowing he was the target," Lembcke said. "I know we were only in that street for a few seconds, and it felt like eternity. And I kept expecting the bullets to start ringing out again."

Lembcke said he is no hero, and added, "To me a hero's nothing but a sandwich, but if you want to know about a couple of heroes, I seen a couple right there and then I seen a whole bunch more show up."

During the El Cajon Police Department's 23rd Annual Police Officer Awards Ceremony, Slocum received the department's Medal of Valor and Purple Heart. He was also named El Cajon's "Officer of the Year."

"There's no words to describe how it feels when you're watching it," Slocum said.

While he looks healthy, Slocum is still on the mend with a brain injury.

"Long, slow baby steps to get back. It just takes time," he said.

McFarland also received the Medal of Valor for his actions.

"I was going to do what I could to make sure that he was at least in a safe position to get help to him. I wasn't going to be that guy that was going to hide behind the car and not help my partner out.," said McFarland, who was in his third day as Slocum's partner when the standoff occurred.

Doctors said it was a miracle Slocum survived, and for a moment he questioned it as well.

"First thing, I spoke to God and said, 'Is this my time?' and I didn't hear an answer, and I just knew that I had to shoot back and get home to my family," said Slocum.

<span style="color: #000099">People should be ashamed of themselves for supporting these emisaries of facism and tyranny. </span>

Re: Ya know what, I'm sick of sensational crap.

Desert, don't expect to get many replies to this but as you well know, this type of shit happens EVERYDAY across the country. It just doesn't sell papers like the negative crap does.

bkbridgejumpermay2011.jpg

williebjumpermay20112.jpg

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zKeTCFm-alk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zKeTCFm-alk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

They Even Interrupt No Knocks In Order To Do Good.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1m7ceBmMoY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1m7ceBmMoY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

US Army Calls On NYPD To Save The Day

Now, cue the douchebag that is going to post the videos of beatings and other negative shit.

Used to be that "good news" was "real" news too.

Keep in mind fellas that just as much of the daily work you do is done quietly, unreported, and without anything like the headlines attendant to the slightest mis-step.

Most of us appreciate the steady, quiet professionalism of you and your colleagues.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Desert, don't expect to get many replies to this but as you well know, this type of shit happens EVERYDAY across the country. It just doesn't sell papers like the negative crap does.</div></div>

Got that right, in the news or gun forums, a cop screws up and the topic/news reports go on for ever, heroism get a blip, if that.

While no doubt this stuff happens every day, you have to admit that it is human nature to be weary of things we don’t like. What happens the first time you touch a hot stove as a kid, you use caution the next time you go up to the stove. We are very quick to learn to use caution around things that hurt us, our survival depends on it. You may get burned two or three times, but after a while you stop touching the hot stove. After working with cops for 6 years in the reserves, I learned to use caution around them or to avoid them at any cost, just like the hot stove. Reading story after story about police brutality and killings only reinforce what I learned. And your right, good news stories don’t sell. Unfortunately there are way more negative stories out there about cops than stories about heroism. I just really wonder how the ratio truly looks. If cops really want to get rid of the negative stigma they carry in a lot of communities, they need to get stories like this out there. But in my experience, most I know don't care about how they are perceived in the community.

So what's so newsworthy about the routine day to day work of the average working Cop?

<span style="color: #000099">Tell ya what, Phil1, everytime someone puts up a post of a cop screwing up, I am goind to counter it. You say whats so newsworthy? I wouldnt say news worthy, but you have a clear effort being made here where members ONLY want the bad stuff. So all the other retarded sheep can "bahhh" in with "See, that why I dont trust cops". The the flamewar gets kicked up when one of the cops on here try to defend their profession, and now we are presented as the enemy as a whole. So, I say "screw you" I am going to start putting up articles in recognition, maybe start letting people know when a cop dies ITLOD, because it also seems lost to some that these guys make make the biggest sacrifices that most of the anti-LE cowards turn a blind eye on.

Which reminds me, since this one hits a little close to home, and one more though its a couple months old, and barely even made the news, but was in my "backyard".
</span>

Miss. Prison Riot Leaves Corrections Officer Dead, Eight Hurt

HOLBROOK MOHR
Source: Associated Press

BRANDON, Miss. (AP) — A prison guard was killed Sunday during a riot that also injured five other correctional officers and hurt three inmates at a privately run facility in Mississippi that holds illegal immigrants, authorities said.

The riot began about 2:40 p.m. CDT and involved dozens of inmates before it was brought under control late Sunday night. Adams County Coroner James Lee confirmed that a guard died, but said he could not provide any other details until the correctional officer's family was notified.

Emilee Beach, a spokeswoman at the Adams County Correctional Center in southwest Mississippi, said the uprising involved multiple inmates but she wasn't sure exactly how many because the investigation was still ongoing.

She said that after the disturbance was brought under control Sunday night, inmates were being searched and sent back to their cells.

Beach said the prison, owned and operated by Corrections Corp. of America, holds illegal immigrants, most for charges of re-entering the United States after being deported.

The five injured guards were taken to a hospital and treated for injuries that weren't considered life-threatening.

The 2,567-bed prison in Natchez houses adult male illegal immigrants for the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

CCA spokesman Steve Owen confirmed in an email "there has been one employee death" but he said he could not provide more details immediately.

He said in an email early Monday "it is my understanding that all staff are accounted for." He said the company was investigating what prompted the uprising.

Adams County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Emily Ham said no inmates had escaped the facility.

After the uprising began, CCA's Special Response Team and the Mississippi Highway Patrol's SWAT team sought to quell activities within the prison while state and local law-enforcement officers secured the perimeter of the complex, Adams County Sheriff Chuck Mayfield said in a statement.

Mayfield told the Natchez Democrat that 15 employees were freed at one time during the uprising by opening a fence and protecting the route with guns.

The sheriff said in a statement early Monday that there were at least two dozen hostages being held at one time.

Mayfield added that prison personnel had "gained total control" of the complex.

"Right now, we have three inmate injuries that were probably sustained from other inmates - one being a stab wound, concussion and rib injuries," Mayfield added. "There were no escapes."

__

<span style="color: #000099">RIP Brother</span>
This deserved a link that has a photograph.
<span style="color: #000099"> The first NDOC CO to DITLOD in, I believe, over 40 years.

Now the regulars can come in and dump on this, but its not going to work. As hard as your efforts are, you cannot take this away. Because for reasons like this, is "WHY I TRUST COPS". </span>

I warned my boss today that the coffee i made him was hot, saved that man from 3rd degree burns to his mouth, i like what youve done here and im calling my local newspaper and see if they will put me in the paper

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #000099">Tell ya what, Phil1, everytime someone puts up a post of a cop screwing up, I am goind to counter it. You say whats so newsworthy? I wouldnt say news worthy, but you have a clear effort being made here where members ONLY want the bad stuff. So all the other retarded sheep can "bahhh" in with "See, that why I dont trust cops". The the flamewar gets kicked up when one of the cops on here try to defend their profession, and now we are presented as the enemy as a whole. So, I say "screw you" I am going to start putting up articles in recognition, maybe start letting people know when a cop dies ITLOD, because it also seems lost to some that these guys make make the biggest sacrifices that most of the anti-LE cowards turn a blind eye on.

Which reminds me, since this one hits a little close to home, and one more though its a couple months old, and barely even made the news, but was in my "backyard".
</span>

</div></div>

This is a good idea. This is the first step in trying to turn the public opinion on why cops don’t have the mentality "every civilian is a criminal” (which is what I’ve been told by more than one cop). Just a heads up though you have a lot of ground to make up. I'm really not trying to be sarcastic. I look forward to your stories. We really do need these good stories to try to out weigh the bad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I warned my boss today that the coffee i made him was hot, saved that man from 3rd degree burns to his mouth, i like what youve done here and im calling my local newspaper and see if they will put me in the paper </div></div>

LMAO!

Cops seem to be on edge about their job, whether they are reported positively or negatively, when in reality every other job is the same.

If I do a Great job at work I don't make the papers either, nor do I get a commendation in front of 500 people. I get to keep doing my job. That is my reward. On the other hand if I shit the bed, then I am now at chance to no longer be working for that employer.

Cops are in the same boat, only the public is your employer, so don't shit in our bed. This should be obvious, but I guess it's not.

Cops generally are interacting in a negative fashion with the public, IE ticketing and arresting people, so don't be surprised when the general public doesn't love you. If cops want to be loved, maybe they should become Firefighters, because everyone loves Firefighters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I warned my boss today that the coffee i made him was hot, saved that man from 3rd degree burns to his mouth, i like what youve done here and im calling my local newspaper and see if they will put me in the paper </div></div>

LMAO!

Cops seem to be on edge about their job, whether they are reported positively or negatively, when in reality every other job is the same.

If I do a Great job at work I don't make the papers either, nor do I get a commendation in front of 500 people. I get to keep doing my job. That is my reward. On the other hand if I shit the bed, then I am now at chance to no longer be working for that employer.

Cops are in the same boat, only the public is your employer, so don't shit in our bed. This should be obvious, but I guess it's not.

Cops generally are interacting in a negative fashion with the public, IE ticketing and arresting people, so don't be surprised when the general public doesn't love you. If cops want to be loved, maybe they should become Firefighters, because everyone loves Firefighters. </div></div>

I agree with the general gist of what you're saying. Contrary to what is stated by another post in this thread "screwing up" is not assault or obstruction of justice. Which is the central issue of most of the "cop bashing" treads.

Most members of the public can relate ,minor traffic offenses and minor tickets from cops when they are younger. As they get older they recall the number of times they called the cops and the cops dealt with the offenders. After 35 years of age IMO most of the public understands the thankless job of Cops, Prison Guards, the military, etc. Cops get the scrutiny that politicians get without the gold plated rewards.

Simply put if it wasn't for Cops we would all be sitting out in the back yard every night with our weapons to keep the criminals at bay.

No one is forced to be a cop.

Like it or not public scrutiny is part of the job and yeah a few bad apples do screw it up for the majority but it doesn't change the fact that they're out there operating with impunity via qualified immunity or cover-ups.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #000099">RIP Brother</span>
This deserved a link that has a photograph.
<span style="color: #000099"> The first NDOC CO to DITLOD in, I believe, over 40 years.

Now the regulars can come in and dump on this, but its not going to work. As hard as your efforts are, you cannot take this away. Because for reasons like this, is "WHY I TRUST COPS". </span></div></div>

Thank you brother, and god bless.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No one is forced to be a cop.

Like it or not public scrutiny is part of the job and yeah a few bad apples do screw it up for the majority but it doesn't change the fact that they're out there operating with impunity via qualified immunity or cover-ups.

</div></div>

No one is forced to be a dick either but it's rather prevalent no?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got that right, in the news or gun forums, a cop screws up and the topic/news reports go on for ever, heroism get a blip, if that.</div></div>

I disagree. A year later and Pres Obama is still getting press for killing bin laden.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Cops generally are interacting in a negative fashion with the public, IE ticketing and arresting people, so don't be surprised when the general public doesn't love you. If cops want to be loved, maybe they should become Firefighters, because everyone loves Firefighters. </div></div>

Not on edge at all. At this point I realize things for what they are and I've come to expect the type of attitude projected by a core group on here. Frankly I could give a flying fuck what people think or say. At the end of the day, the same loud mouths that you have here are no different than the mopes and skells that street cops deal with on a daily basis. Only thing is that the internetz affords cowards a way to voice their sentiments while hiding behind the cloak of anonymity that the world wide web grants.

What do you do for a living BALLISTIC? I'm certain you won't say but comparing my job to that of a UPS driver, baker, electrician or fireman is like comparing apples to oranges. I'm sure you can get fired for piss poor performance BUT if you're mediocre at your job, the worst that can happen to you is being fired. Cops on the other hand, can be fired, lose their pensions (yea Event that one is for you), be tried criminally, civilly and internally. We're the constant subjects of frivolous lawsuits and if we're really lucky, we can simply just get shot in the face. So again, tell me what you do and then we'll make comparisons because something tells me you and I will NEVER be in the same boat.

I do agree with your last paragraph though, we see the worst in people and we're often enforcing laws that the public believes to be silly or unnecessary. I didn't like the hall monitor in school when I was growing up so I can see your point.

<span style="color: #000099">See, this is where the purpose of this thread is being overlooked. I am not looking for recognition. As usual, its the same folks, want to down play the issue, or redirect it. Everytime some "Cop screwed up" or "look at this dick cop" post is made I get to hear, "Hey man, dont get all upset, just trying to keep the fellow hide members informed". Then its followed with the same, "thats why I dont trust cops" followed with the very astute "yeah man all cops are corrupt" and the floods of ignorance progress. Myself and several other LEOs here are fully aware what most of the public thinks. Well, I am just "making the fellow hide members aware".

If anyone is getting their panties in a ruffle here, then its those who think this is a pointless post. They feel that way because it downplays on their image of LE as a whole. No one in that crowd wants to hear that, because well, to hear of cops doing good kind of debunks the "all cops are bad". Hence responding with a "you wanna cookie for doing your job?" statement. The answer is, no. No cookie, no medal, dont even care if its recognized. How about refraining from inaccurate and ignorant statements? Show a little dignity and intelligence. Just because a LEO is required to be held to a higher standard simply because of profession, how about the rest try to do, just a little, of the same. Is that too much to ask? Are we not all on here for the same purpose. (Well maybe not all, some want to see what other idiots they can rally to suit their agendas) I joined this site for the same reason most others did. Precision long range shooting, knowledge, and information. So a LEO joins and is required to sit idle and read post after post of ignorant anti-LE and anti-government drivel? The answer to that, NO! So when you or anyone else gets to post a topic of LE doing wrong, I am going to do one of LE doing right. Dont like it? Here is the same answer I get, Oh well.

Oh, and to respond to others doing a good or bad job and not getting recognition, when was the last time making a good or bad pot of coffee for the boss was an interest for the news? Like Slapchop said, apples to oranges.

Oh yeah, here is another, but I guess reconition for this isnt newsworthy either. </span>

Fla. Police Make Arrests in Brutal Soldier Beating

Josh Poltilove
Source: Tampa Tribune, Fla.

An outpouring of tips has helped police make three arrests in the May 13 beating of a MacDill Air Force Base soldier caught on surveillance camera. Police vow to get the last suspect.

May 22--TAMPA -- An outpouring of tips has helped police make three arrests in the May 13 beating of a MacDill Air Force Base soldier.

The brutal attack has captured the public's attention as few crimes do -- maybe because the victim is a soldier, maybe because a surveillance camera recorded the incident, or simply because the beating was so severe.

The latest arrest came late Sunday night. Jared J. Richardson, 18, of 868 Bayou View Drive, Brandon, was arrested on charges of aggravated battery, robbery and possession of marijuana. Officers also seized Richardson's gold 2002 Chevrolet Impala, which police say was used in the beating.

Robinson High School student Geroshe Lewis, 18, and Lerome Howard, 18, were arrested Friday on charges of aggravated battery and robbery in the attack on Army Sgt. Johnny Aparicio.

A fourth suspect remains at large, and Tampa police delivered a stern warning to him Monday.

"We're coming for you," Tampa police Lt. Mary O'Connor said.

O'Connor said she wouldn't rest until that fourth arrest is made and urged the suspect to turn himself in.

Four men were captured on surveillance video attacking Aparicio in what police called a "vicious" beating. In response, several donors kicked in more than $16,000 for information that helps police identify the suspects.

The reward money and chatter at Robinson High School, which Lewis attended, has brought police dozens of tips.

"It's not common for that type of response," O'Connor said.

Tampa attorney Bill Winters donated $10,000 of his own money after being shocked by the violence on the video.

"It just doesn't make sense that in his own country he's going to get attacked on a city street," Winters said.

Winters kept telling people about the video, but everyone he told had already heard about it or seen it.

Since he offered the reward, people have been calling Winters' office to offer more money. Tipsters also called, including Robinson students.

After hearing Lewis brag about the attack, students talked to school administrators, Robinson Principal Johnny Bush said.

A school resource officer got involved; police were notified, and Lewis was arrested at school.

"That's what we need to have happen here," Bush said.

Videos of attacks often motivate the public to help catch suspects, said Joe Pollini, who teaches police science and criminal justice at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York City.

"It brings it to life," said Pollini, a former lieutenant commander with the New York City Police Department. "People pretty much say, 'That could've been me out there,' and they do everything they can to help."

The shocking nature of the attack may also be part of what has motivated people to get involved.

"It blows my mind," said Rachel Sawyer, Aparicio's neighbor. "What's this world coming to?

"I mean ... it's not like they hit him a couple times and then ran off. ... They were beating the crap out of this man."

Aparicio, who is stationed with U.S. Central Command at MacDill, recently moved to the area.

He was walking on Iowa Avenue, just east of West Shore Boulevard, after his car broke down about 3:30 a.m., when a group of men approached, police said.

The men asked Aparicio for a dollar.

"He was reaching in his wallet to give them a dollar, and that's when they attacked him," O'Connor said.

The men took his cellphone and wallet and ran down Renellie Drive, police said.

Aparicio suffered a broken nose, and his tooth was knocked out, a police report states.

"It seems that the victim was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and the guys just came upon him," O'Connor said.

Police have not found Aparicio's phone or wallet but may have recovered some of his clothing, she said.

Aparicio was appreciative after being told of the arrests, O'Connor said.

"I think he'll feel much better once all four are in jail," she said.

Richardson is being held on $15,500 bail. Howard was released Saturday after posting $15,000 bail.

Lewis is being held on $50,000 bail, but the State Attorney's Office asked a judge Sunday to hold him indefinitely without bail.

A Monday court hearing on the matter was rescheduled until today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you do for a living BALLISTIC? I'm certain you won't say but comparing my job to that of a UPS driver, baker, electrician or fireman is like comparing apples to oranges.</div></div>

Why? You think you're gonna prove how much more dangerous being a cop is than a fire fighter, electrician, or some other skilled trade? Newsflash, you're wrong. Guess what the difference is between all these jobs and police is? They're way more dangerous. Police officer doesn't even break the top ten usually. Over half of fatalities are traffic accidents. Side effect of spending all day on the road looking for stupid ass traffic violations that are probably a waste of their resources, I don't know. Do you understand electricity? I doubt the average cop could say yes. Nothing unique about that it's a skilled trade no amount of cop work would enable you to, and vice versa. Maybe there are more dangerous jobs out there than yours and maybe you don't understand what they are or the dangers are that they face. How about if BALLISTIC was a taxi driver? You think you could talk down to him from your white horse? Guess what? They're about the same in terms of fatalities. People like me who have worked in logging get kind of annoyed when guys like you complain about your underpaid, under-appreciated, and "dangerous" jobs and that "civilians just don't get it" lol. Try sawing your arm off 50 feet up in a tree and then climbing down without bleeding to death. Cops aren't unique in having dangerous jobs at all. They show up to work like most people and maybe they die by some POS gangbanger or maybe someone drops a round on them and they get crushed. In the latter case I can tell you from experience that hardly anyone will know it ever happened, not to mention even give a shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At the end of the day, the same loud mouths that you have here are no different than the mopes and skells that street cops deal with on a daily basis.</div></div>

I doubt you could pick me out of a crowd in a gunshow, shooting range or wherever else and probably vice versa, but believe whatever I guess. So I guess we would all get along fine until we learned each others' handles on the hide lol. I think it's funny you would classify people on the hide who speak out against certain things as basically scumbags who cops throw in jail daily. lol, sure dude...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, and to respond to others doing a good or bad job and not getting recognition, when was the last time making a good or bad pot of coffee for the boss was an interest for the news? Like Slapchop said, apples to oranges.</div></div>

Coffee? I don't know of anyone on this site that makes a living at coffee. I don't know what's the worst that can happen if a cop doesn't do a good job? Ok what's the worst that can happen if you don't do a good job repairing an airplane when there's no one around with a video camera to see if you screw up? And no QA? Like you said, apples to oranges.

But I would be pretty happy if I was about to die and a cop came and saved me.

LOL. popcorn, i better not burn it our i will get shit canned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Not on edge at all. At this point I realize things for what they are and I've come to expect the type of attitude projected by a core group on here. Frankly I could give a flying fuck what people think or say. At the end of the day, the same loud mouths that you have here are no different than the mopes and skells that street cops deal with on a daily basis. Only thing is that the internetz affords cowards a way to voice their sentiments while hiding behind the cloak of anonymity that the world wide web grants.

What do you do for a living BALLISTIC? I'm certain you won't say but comparing my job to that of a UPS driver, baker, electrician or fireman is like comparing apples to oranges. I'm sure you can get fired for piss poor performance BUT if you're mediocre at your job, the worst that can happen to you is being fired. Cops on the other hand, can be fired, lose their pensions (yea Event that one is for you), be tried criminally, civilly and internally. We're the constant subjects of frivolous lawsuits and if we're really lucky, we can simply just get shot in the face. So again, tell me what you do and then we'll make comparisons because something tells me you and I will NEVER be in the same boat.

I do agree with your last paragraph though, we see the worst in people and we're often enforcing laws that the public believes to be silly or unnecessary. I didn't like the hall monitor in school when I was growing up so I can see your point. </div></div>

Being a Police officer is not as dangerous as being in other lines of work you mentioned.

Do a search to see how dangerous the job actually is and the numbers of deaths on the job in the LE community.

Last time I checked Police Officers weren't in the top 10 for most dangerous jobs but fireman and construction workers were in the top 10.

It’s funny you guys don't recognize good o'l SlapChop. He is one of those NYPD guys who thinks cops (specifically the NYPD) are single handedly are saving the world from tyranny on a daily basis. You can show him data all day that shows how being a cop isn’t even close to the most dangerous job, and even though there is absolutely no data to suggest that it is, being a cop is the most noble thing a person can do with their life.

Because my job as an engineer for the military will never equate to anything even remotely important as being a cop in the great old NYPD. Developing technologies that will save the lives of our soldiers, sailors, airman, and marines is not nearly as important as policing the streets of the greatest city in the world. No one can make a difference unless you’re a cop. News flash, the reason people hate cops, is because of people like that. Their arrogance is unprecedented.

Heh heh heh...

The responses don't surprise me. Either some of you have a hard time with reading comprehension (being able to understand and digest the written word) OR you just simply choose to ignore what it is I wrote. When responding to BALLISTIC's post I was trying to get the point across that regardless of profession, a person can get fired for poor performance, no argument there. That's where the similarities between professions end for the most part. If you bake shitty cakes, you're fired. If you don't make your deliveries on time, you're fired. If you fail to meet the sales quota you're fired. Not bringing in enough fish as a fisherman, not cutting down enough lumber as a logger, not building qualities homes as a contractor yada yada yada, you're fired.

Being a cop, when you fuck up, not only are you subject to termination but you also leave yourself open to criminal charges, civil suits, departmental charges, loss of pension, home, jail time, frivolous lawsuits etc etc. OH and not ot mention that EVERYONE knows how to do your job better than you do. None of that applies to engineers, logger, bakers, sales people. So comparing the two again, is apples to oranges.

In typical Hide fashion though, one guy can't understand or just WON'T understand what I write, goes off on a whole other tangent that has NOTHING to do with what I posted and he's followed by a group of lemmings willing to jump on the bandwagon without ever reading what was written. Funny because most of you that exhibit this behavior like to poke fun at "sheeple" yet you act just like those you mock.

I never said anything about which job is more dangerous than which, it was never about that, but since you guys bring it up why not put out in the open what it is ya'll do for a living and then we can compare which profession has the biggest risk factor. Something tells me from the sheep that have already posted that I won't get any takers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Being a cop, when you fuck up, not only are you subject to termination but you also leave yourself open to <span style="color: #CC0000">criminal charges, civil suits, departmental charges, loss of pension, home, jail time, frivolous lawsuits etc etc.</span> OH and not ot mention that EVERYONE knows how to do your job better than you do. None of that applies to <span style="color: #000099">engineers, logger, bakers, sales people</span>. So comparing the two again, is apples to oranges.
</div></div>

I'd say all those potential problems apply to every single job you listed and every other job on the planet. Engineers kill people and are sued, loose their jobs and pensions all the time. Loggers, get killed and kill people and loose their jobs/pensions/face jail/etc. all the time. Bakers are going to be subject to any number of frivolous lawsuits and have no doubt made mistakes that have killed people. Sales people defraud people and are subject to any number of lawsuits/getting fired/jail/etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I never said anything about which job is more dangerous than which, it was never about that, but since you guys bring it up why not put out in the open what it is ya'll do for a living and then we can compare which profession has the biggest risk factor. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Something tells me from the sheep that have already posted that I won't get any takers.</span></span>
</div></div>

Any active duty military member many of which are right here on this board. Linemen, fishermen, etc..

For the sheep that wanted to detract from my original comments and talk about "danger", I went ahead and did some homework instead of just talking out of my asshole like most of you do.

Here are some statistics dangerous jobs and jobs with the most deaths. Some of these articles are a few years old some are more recent.

Statistics for 2008 LEO 4th highest in deaths.

2010 Stats Still in the "top ten" << More fatalities than any other job on the list aside from truckers.

Yet another article where we made the list

3rd place in 2007

Still in the running as of 2010

173 Deaths in 2011

Again, I didn't start this "who's dick is bigger" debate but some of you seem to want to downplay the dangers that exist on the job yet you got it all wrong. Not saying/nor will I ever say that we have the most dangerous job in the world but the numbers don't lie. Don't believe me READ for yourself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heh heh heh...

The responses don't surprise me. Either some of you have a hard time with reading comprehension (being able to understand and digest the written word) OR you just simply choose to ignore what it is I wrote. When responding to BALLISTIC's post I was trying to get the point across that regardless of profession, a person can get fired for poor performance, no argument there. That's where the similarities between professions end for the most part. If you bake shitty cakes, you're fired. If you don't make your deliveries on time, you're fired. If you fail to meet the sales quota you're fired. Not bringing in enough fish as a fisherman, not cutting down enough lumber as a logger, not building qualities homes as a contractor yada yada yada, you're fired.

Being a cop, when you fuck up, not only are you subject to termination but you also leave yourself open to criminal charges, civil suits, departmental charges, loss of pension, home, jail time, frivolous lawsuits etc etc. OH and not ot mention that EVERYONE knows how to do your job better than you do. None of that applies to engineers, logger, bakers, sales people. So comparing the two again, is apples to oranges.

In typical Hide fashion though, one guy can't understand or just WON'T understand what I write, goes off on a whole other tangent that has NOTHING to do with what I posted and he's followed by a group of lemmings willing to jump on the bandwagon without ever reading what was written. Funny because most of you that exhibit this behavior like to poke fun at "sheeple" yet you act just like those you mock.

I never said anything about which job is more dangerous than which, it was never about that, but since you guys bring it up why not put out in the open what it is ya'll do for a living and then we can compare which profession has the biggest risk factor. Something tells me from the sheep that have already posted that I won't get any takers.

</div></div>

Rarely are police held accountable when they screw up, most of the time they get a free pass, because their fellow officers investigate them.

There was a case where an FBI agent shot an unarmed kid by mistake with an M4, the FBI agent said the gun went off by mistake, yet it was ruled a justifiable shooting.

The kid was unarmed and posed no threat to the FBI agent and was shot by mistake, but his FBI buddies said he didn't do anything wrong.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Any active duty military member many of which are right here on this board. Linemen, fishermen, etc..
</div></div>

I didn't ask for you to speculate what OTHERS on the board might be. I'm asking what it is that YOU do. I was active duty military (USMC), you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

I didn't ask for you to speculate what OTHERS on the board might be. I'm asking what it is that YOU do. <span style="color: #FF0000">I was active duty military</span> (USMC), you? </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">I was active duty military</span> Navy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bgbill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heh heh heh...

</div></div>

Rarely are police held accountable when they screw up, most of the time they get a free pass, because their fellow officers investigate them.

There was a case where an FBI agent shot an unarmed kid by mistake with an M4, the FBI agent said the gun went off by mistake, yet it was ruled a justifiable shooting.

The kid was unarmed and posed no threat to the FBI agent and was shot by mistake, but his FBI buddies said he didn't do anything wrong. </div></div>

Do you have any credible sources to back this claim up with or are you going to have us take your unbiased word for it? I can show you plenty of examples where police ARE held accountable and ARE taken to task for what they do. In fact, I can show you where quite often the punishment is far more harsh for a cop than what it would be for say a roofer who committed the same crime.

Show me proof of what you "heard" don't expect me to take your word (of all people) for it. I know where you're coming from bgbill.

Got scrap?

Your right slap chop, that is not what you said. You got me there.

But since you asked here are just a few professions that I could think of off the top of my head have the same risks of “f’ing up” at the job that meet or in some cases exceed the risks of a cop f’ing up: doctors, engineers (yes engineers, its all fun and games until you build a bridge that collapses and kills people, or design a “fill in the blank here” that fails and kills people), miners, firefighters, EMT’s/Paramedics, Pilots, Aircraft mechanics, Air Traffic Controllers, Truck Drivers, Dentists, Pharmacists, Care Taker, Ballistic Missile Officers/Maintainers, Countless other jobs in the military, Nuclear Power Plant Employees, etc.

These are just some of the ones I could think of off the top of my head. All of these people have innocent people’s lives in their hands on a daily basis. They f-up and people die. Now in most cases there are checks and balances with a lot of oversight in place to keep them in line so they don’t kill people. But the risks are all there none the less.

You know there are people who actually have to buy insurance for when they screw up. Doctors and professional engineers as an example, do you personally carry lawsuit insurance? Actually I think the city of New York bails out its cops. Isn't it more than $10 million a year for the NYPD?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

I didn't ask for you to speculate what OTHERS on the board might be. I'm asking what it is that YOU do. <span style="color: #FF0000">I was active duty military (USMC), you? </span></div></div>

<-- Navy </div></div>

Well then, I thank you for your service and for providing me with a means of transportation to the fight.

@OP

Cops do some incredibly great things.
Some cops do some incredibly shitty things.

The news will report on the later 10x more than the former. *Most* cops are decent hard working guys trying to do thier job. A minority (I hope) are shit heads between power trips, abuse, poor decision making, etc. Those guys make it on the news. It's an unfortunate truth that IF your day to day job involves laudable action like say running into a burning building while everyone else runs out; you will not receive the same recognition as someone who does the same job; but fucks up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bgbill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heh heh heh...

</div></div>

The kid was unarmed and posed no threat to the FBI agent and was shot by mistake, but his FBI buddies said he didn't do anything wrong. </div></div>

Do you have any credible sources to back this claim up with or are you going to have us take your unbiased word for it? I can show you plenty of examples where police ARE held accountable and ARE taken to task for what they do. In fact, I can show you where quite often the punishment is far more harsh for a cop than what it would be for say a roofer who committed the same crime.

Show me proof of what you "heard" don't expect me to take your word (of all people) for it. I know where you're coming from bgbill.

Got scrap? </div></div>

Google FBI agent shoots Eagle Scout, you will see it for yourself.

Can you post links to where a Police Officer has been sued or criminally charged when they screw up?

I know it happens once in awhile, but it very very rare.

75 Years In Prison

In this instance, this scumbag wasn't even convicted of Rape 1 he was convicted of sexual assault which is a lesser charge and was given 75 years. Murders don't even get that much time.

That being said, I don't think 75 years is nearly enough for what this asshole put that woman through but it goes to show that cops don't operate with immunity like you and others would have people believe.

That is just one of MANY examples of how cops are held accountable, more so than most for their actions.

Again, back up your claim with hard facts that it's "very very rare". Don't make a statement without supporting it with credible, unbiased sources. I'm not going to do your homework for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 75 Years In Prison

In this instance, this scumbag wasn't even convicted of Rape 1 he was convicted of sexual assault which is a lesser charge and was given 75 years. Murders don't even get that much time.

That being said, I don't think 75 years is nearly enough for what this asshole put that woman through but it goes to show that cops don't operate with immunity like you and others would have people believe.

That is just one of MANY examples of how cops are held accountable, more so than most for their actions.

Again, back up your claim with hard facts that it's "very very rare". Don't make a statement without supporting it with credible, unbiased sources. I'm not going to do your homework for you. </div></div>

This guy was an EX Police Officer, how does that prove police are held accountable?

The only case I am aware of when a Police Officer was charged with a crime while on duty was the BART Officer who shot an unarmed guy in the back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bgbill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 75 Years In Prison

Again, back up your claim with hard facts that it's "very very rare". Don't make a statement without supporting it with credible, unbiased sources. I'm not going to do your homework for you. </div></div>

This guy was an EX Police Officer, how does that prove police are held accountable?

The only case I am aware of when a Police Officer was charged with a crime while on duty was the BART Officer who shot an unarmed guy in the back. </div></div>

Dude are you KIDDING ME? This guy was an active cop at the time he committed the crime. The gun he used was HIS DUTY GUN! Don't let your bias and prejudice get in the way of the facts.

He's an "EX cop" because the job fired him for what he did. In other words, he was held accountable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bgbill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you hear about the Berkeley Police Chief that used Police Officers to track down his sons I Phone?

Some of them were paid overtime.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...53/&h=OAQHbdaLZ&shorturl=http://tbo.ly/KYVIlA
</div></div>

What does a coach battling cancer have anything to do with what is being discussed?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bgbill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 75 Years In Prison

The only case I am aware of when a Police Officer was charged with a crime while on duty was the BART Officer who shot an unarmed guy in the back. </div></div>

Dude are you KIDDING ME? This guy was an active cop at the time he committed the crime. The gun he used was HIS DUTY GUN! Don't let your bias and prejudice get in the way of the facts.

He's an "EX cop" because the job fired him for what he did. In other words, he was held accountable. </div></div>

I just read the headline where it said ex officer.

He was off duty and clearly broke the law, sounds like he got off on some of the charges.

Is this the only case you can come up with?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bgbill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you hear about the Berkeley Police Chief that used Police Officers to track down his sons I Phone?

Some of them were paid overtime.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...53/&h=OAQHbdaLZ&shorturl=http://tbo.ly/KYVIlA
</div></div>

Wrong link posted, here is the correct link.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/20...ons-iphone.html

What does a coach battling cancer have anything to do with what is being discussed? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bgbill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="color: #CC0000">I just read the headline where it said ex officer.</span>

Is this the only case you can come up with? </div></div>

And that is your problem right there. You don't follow through or read things in their entirety. You just see what you want to see. I suppose you do that a lot in life.

I can come up with scores of other examples for you. We'd be here all day but that isn't what the purpose of this thread is. I don't want to derail what the OP is trying to do here just to placate you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bgbill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="color: #CC0000">I just read the headline where it said ex officer.</span>

Is this the only case you can come up with? </div></div>

And that is your problem right there. You don't follow through or read things in their entirety. You just see what you want to see. I suppose you do that a lot in life.

I can come up with scores of other examples for you. We'd be here all day but that isn't what the purpose of this thread is. I don't want to derail what the OP is trying to do here just to placate you. </div></div>

In the article it said he was off duty.

He clearly broke the law, why wouldn't he be prosecuted?

Did you expect him to get a break because he is a police officer?

What do you think about the SWAT Team in Georgia that murdered a grandmother and planted evidence?

They did go to prison, but not for very long.

Oh so now it has to be ON DUTY? You're the one who originally stated that cops cover up for other cops. You never specified whether or not the guy had to be working. But, I'll play your game. I'm on the road now and doing this shit from my phone. But look up the name Justin Volpe and Kenneth Moreno.

No cover ups and all parties held accountable as they should.

As far as the SWAT team goes, what about them? Not familiar with the case but by your own words they were held accountable for what they did. Is it their fault that the judge didn't sentence them for a longer prison term?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh so now it has to be ON DUTY? You're the one who originally stated that cops cover up for other cops. You never specified whether or not the guy had to be working. But, I'll play your game. I'm on the road now and doing this shit from my phone. But look up the name Justin Volpe and Kenneth Moreno.

No cover ups and all parties held accountable as they should. </div></div>

Maybe we should start a new thread on the subject.

I will post a bunch of links where police while on duty have accidentally killed people due to negligence or worse, but got away with it.

That is to big i have and pic of the worlds samllest violin that hangs in my office that would fit better<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
sadViolin.jpg
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bgbill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh so now it has to be ON DUTY? You're the one who originally stated that cops cover up for other cops. You never specified whether or not the guy had to be working. But, I'll play your game. I'm on the road now and doing this shit from my phone. But look up the name Justin Volpe and Kenneth Moreno.

I will post a bunch of links where police while on duty have accidentally killed people due to negligence or worse, but got away with it. </div></div>

That's great and I'll match you post for post but again, you fail to acknowledge any facts that I present to you. You simply ignore them and post some other drivel.

How about answering my questions?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bgbill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh so now it has to be ON DUTY? You're the one who originally stated that cops cover up for other cops. You never specified whether or not the guy had to be working. But, I'll play your game. I'm on the road now and doing this shit from my phone. But look up the name Justin Volpe and Kenneth Moreno.

I will post a bunch of links where police while on duty have accidentally killed people due to negligence or worse, but got away with it. </div></div>

That's great and I'll match you post for post but again, you fail to acknowledge any facts that I present to you. You simply ignore them and post some other drivel.

How about answering my questions? </div></div>

Can you repeat the question?

<span style="color: #000099">Slap, I think you should let sleeping sheep lie on this one. This little experiment proved exactly what I was talking about. It the SAME EXACT people, saying the SAME EXACT drivel. This was ment to promote the good things that police do, and the usual gang of morons has to come in and oppose the idea. Its very obvious. You know what conclusion came out of all this? You are all hypocrites. Plain and simple. You want to accuse LE of acting out to lesser standards, put out statements of LE not doing their job, when I put up MULTIPLE news articles that state otherwise, you did EXACTLY what was expected. You minimize the issue, pull out the smoke n mirrors to try to redirect the topic to negative events, just to defend and make reinforcments to your claims. You have accomplished NOTHING! Yes, your right, whatever news article you put up of LE doing wrong is an obvious black eye. But you have not taken away from the good things by doing so. If this fact bothers you, then you got some issues you need to work out. Another fact is, many of those here have their own agendas, and I never trust anyone with an agenda. Going above and beyond to try and dismantle any trust with LEOs makes you worse than the most crooked polititians, and less trustworthy than the most lowly and unethical LEO. That my friends is a fact. This whole post just proves my point that there are those with an agenda here. The ones who were first to jump on this to challenge it proved my point exactly. I beg someone to argue this with any credible evidence to challenge it.

Tell these guys

your job is more dangerous

Oh wait.......

You can't. </span>