• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Yankee Hill Machine QD suppressors

Kenco Arms

Lover of my job @ gunsmith
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2006
Willis, Tx.
I spoke with sale today (placing an order) the QD flash hiders have been said by ATF to be part of the suppressor so as of right now extra QDs are on hold and you can get one with the can you buy. this also includs the M2 cobra. They are taking orders but you will have to wait for this to get fixed by ATF and Yankee Hill. I think Obama has his finger in this. I may be parinoid but I also heard that anytime the word OBAMA is in a blog or post it is sent to some one to look at. All I can say is happy reading to them as unhappy as everyone is there is prob. a lot of them.

Re: Yankee Hill Machine QD suppressors

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama Obama Obama
wonder if it works like beetelejuice </div></div>
Dang... didn't work for me.

spoke with YHM they are selling the QD flash hiders again

they are back for sale. I bought one last Friday! it got here today.

I spoke with my dealer on Friday,he said I can buy as many Yankee Hill Adaptors as I want,but they only supply one per Suppressor,I also checked out Gem-Tech and AWC,I'm probably going to go with the AWC Raider for my AR-15,AWC said I can use it on my 77/22 also,the lead bullets won't be a problem for cleaning.I'm still going to do further reasearch on that.