• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Yankee or Dixie

Re: Yankee or Dixie

63% Dixie but some of those answers are stupid and actual southern terms are not listed! Crawfish are mudbugs!

49% Yankee
+1 on the Crawfish...er I mean Mudbugs.
grin.gif

78% Dixie. Hmm !?!
A little surprized there.
I'm one of those people they refer to down here as a "damn yankee"

100% (Dixie). Is General Lee your father? Actually I had family on both sides of that war.

91% Dixie...(Is General Lee your father?)

Hell, I even live in Missouri, one of those border states.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GeorgeS3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bermshot---You moved south and stayed?????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

George </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> You got it, ACE!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">63% Dixie but some of those answers are stupid and actual southern terms are not listed! Crawfish are mudbugs! </div></div>

No there not. There called crawfish..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macktheweldor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Woo Hoo !!!!! I got a dixie rating!! Time to move away from the Peoples Republic of New York.

Hot Damn.
just wondering... do I buy the dog or the pickup truck first??

Kevin </div></div>

Depends on how much money you have. A good dog will cost more than the truck!

Southern men don't buy dogs unless they are for hunting and have been proven to hunt.

Dogs that don't hunt are shot.
Seems a bit brutal, but it's amazing what it does for the bloodlines.

We will buy a truck if we can't win one in a card game or find a wife who already has one.

I don't need no stinkin' test. I was born Alabama, raised in Alabama, and I'll, like as not, die in Alabama.

Raised in AL
100% AMERICAN - DEVILDOG!
Got papers that say so...

81% Dixie

Crawdads growing up but crawfish now.

Never eaten them.

<span style="font-weight: bold">61% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score!</span>

Thats pretty funny since I have neve been anywhere near the South . As a matter of fact the furthest South I have ever been is Las Vegas .... LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">61% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score!</span>

Thats pretty funny since I have neve been anywhere near the South . As a matter of fact the furthest South I have ever been is Las Vegas .... LOL </div></div>

I can't believe you're not southern "FURTHEST" ????
wink.gif

Should I have said Farthest ?? At least its a real word .

Furthest

adj. A superlative of far.
Most distant in degree, time, or space: That's the furthest thing from my mind. They explored the furthest reaches of space.

adv. A superlative of far.
To the greatest extent or degree: went the furthest of all the children in her education.
At or to the most distant point in space or time: He swam the furthest.
[Middle English, from further, more distant. See further.]

I concede,it is a real word and used in the right context.

I have just been made fun of by my yankee friends for saying furthest.