• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yankees starter, Michael Pineda, ejected for pine tar on neck

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
What a complete fool, to think it would go unnoticed. Click the link to see the ump tell him to get lost.

The Yankees' starter suddenly got a lot better when a substance appeared on his neck. The Red Sox noticed, and his night ended early.

Michael Pineda was ejected in the second inning of Wednesday night's game against the Boston Red Sox for having pine tar on his neck.

Red Sox manager John Farrell complained to umpires, who then checked Pineda for foreign substances and found the pine tar on his neck, according to Joel Sherman of the New York Post. As you can see below, home plate umpire Gerry Davis touches Pineda's neck and immediately tosses him:

Michael Pineda ejected for having pine tar on neck - SBNation.com

image.jpg

I'm not a huge baseball fan but if I'm not mistaken, I believe this is the same guy who had tar on his throwing hand a few weeks ago against the O's. Anyone know?