• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yeah.... About Baltimore

Whatever happened to her?

Isnt she supposed to be doing jail time or something for strong arming people to buy her books in exchange for city contracts.

Wait my bad, big money for book contracts on bad books is a honored political second career.

36q32h.jpg

Apparently there's to be a meeting with "community leaders" on the west side today...unfortunately I'm in the east side today for some odd reason. West side is my stomping grounds typically. I'm gonna try and drive by the meeting if I have time. At any rate...we have some pictures of the east side....
20190618_132024.jpg

If you're bored, we have toys....

And the real sadness of the day is this guy was here like this for half an hour sound asleep and literally 15 seconds after I take this pic and put my phone down, a lady comes out of the "toy store", shakes her head at him and throws a yellow rolling mop bucket of nasty, soapy mop water right on top of him. I've never seen a human move so fast from a dead sleep in my life. Right into Baltimore street he went and almost got hit by a car.
20190618_131949.jpg

Some numbers on Baltimore (ranking of most violent cities in the US)

3. Baltimore, Maryland 2017 Violent crime rate: 2,027 per 100,000 2017 Homicides: 342 Poverty rate: 23.1% Unemployment rate: 6.1%

https://www.usatoday.com/picture-ga.../25-most-dangerous-cities-america/1669467002/

5. Baltimore, Maryland - 1,535.9 Violent Crimes per 100,000 People

Baltimore ranks fifth with a violent crime rate of 1,535.9 violent crimes for every 100,000 people. Both robbery and assault are problems in Baltimore. Unfortunately, much of the crime in Baltimore has been linked to illegal drug trafficking and a stubborn poverty rate. The homicide rate in Baltimore is also very high, standing at around 57.8 per every 100,000 people.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-united-states.html

Laughing,....

Ever notice when the Trump wagon gets a rock thrown under it, he brings out the TrumpDozer to uncover the truth an root( yea a pun) issue. Once you uncover the root/s all the leaches/rats attached to same, come running to try an recover their play ground. The racebaiting poverty pimps will be out in force, over this one. Laughing

Baltimore needs a nice neuron bomb. F that place and all the people in it except for the dundalkians

2 blacks rode the rob and ride out to a nice suburb. There they carjacked 2 white 17 year olds. Drone them back to the city and gang raped the female.

Some of you worldly cultured tolerant people need some rich and vibrant culture in your backyard. Might have some new ideas when you actually have to deal with these "people"

Apparently there's to be a meeting with "community leaders" on the west side today...unfortunately I'm in the east side today for some odd reason. West side is my stomping grounds typically. I'm gonna try and drive by the meeting if I have time. At any rate...we have some pictures of the east side....View attachment 7120142

And the real sadness of the day is this guy was here like this for half an hour sound asleep and literally 15 seconds after I take this pic and put my phone down, a lady comes out of the "toy store", shakes her head at him and throws a yellow rolling mop bucket of nasty, soapy mop water right on top of him. I've never seen a human move so fast from a dead sleep in my life. Right into Baltimore street he went and almost got hit by a car. View attachment 7120141

This time next year this dude will be driving a Cadillac after he cashes his reparation check ......

Baltimore needs a nice neuron bomb. F that place and all the people in it except for the dundalkians

2 blacks rode the rob and ride out to a nice suburb. There they carjacked 2 white 17 year olds. Drone them back to the city and gang raped the female.

Some of you worldly cultured tolerant people need some rich and vibrant culture in your backyard. Might have some new ideas when you actually have to deal with these "people"

Dundalk isn't the city, it's Baltimore county. It isn't much better either...
On another note, out in the hoods of the city there's actually a suprising amount of people waking up to the bullshit. It's actually kind of interesting to see and hear in person. I make a point to try and get at least one person to do some research and actual though on things, either local or national each day down there. You'd be surprised how much us here have in common with other communities once you get through the socially engrained bullshit and shit spun story line the dems have been pushing for decades. I never served but I imagine this is the same concept of "hearts and minds" we went into the last few wars with. Maybe if we spent a little more time "nation building" in our own back yards and less time in other parts of the world we'd have less of our boys dieing for no reason...both here and abroad.

The rich and vibrant...rather poor and violent cultures in the citys, at least Baltimore where I'm familiar, isn't the majority but when the shits fucked up and corrupt from the top down where do the decent people go and what can they do? Inside the beltway is a shit hole and I'm not making excuses for it, I don't like the environment or have any desire to live there or defend it but there are good people everywhere in this country. Baltimore has them just like the counties have people like you and I, even though AJ would nuke us for the same reasons you'd nuke the city. Hell, during the revolution Patriots didn't pack up, head west and run away from the fight. I guess the course I'm choosing to take is to attempt to awaken the local populace to the truth and maybe plant the seeds of independence and cognitive thought in what's otherwise been turned into a barren wasteland democratic rule and subjugation.

Baltimore needs a nice neuron bomb.

That is the most awesome metaphor, or is it a Freudian slip?, I've ever seen! Did you mean to do that?

The neuron is the basic working unit of the brain, a specialized cell designed to transmit information to other nerve cells, muscle, or gland cells. Neurons are cells within the nervous system that transmit information to other nerve cells, muscle, or gland cells. Most neurons have a cell body, an axon, and dendrites.

A Neuron bomb destroys neither people, nor buildings, but blankets the city in free radical neurons, thus in essence kick starting brain dead masses and blowing people's brains out of their ass and back into their craniums.

funny how the libtards don't realize they are saying that the only reason anything or anyone can be bad is because they are black.
if i call hank johnson a moron because he thinks islands like Guam can capsize, is that racist? he can only be a moron because he is black?

Reactions: seansmd

Oh-wee-oh, ohhhhhh, oh ...

Neutron Bomb.

R

That is the most awesome metaphor, or is it a Freudian slip?, I've ever seen! Did you mean to do that?

The neuron is the basic working unit of the brain, a specialized cell designed to transmit information to other nerve cells, muscle, or gland cells. Neurons are cells within the nervous system that transmit information to other nerve cells, muscle, or gland cells. Most neurons have a cell body, an axon, and dendrites.

A Neuron bomb destroys neither people, nor buildings, but blankets the city in free radical neurons, thus in essence kick starting brain dead masses and blowing people's brains out of their ass and back into their craniums.
Lol no. Siri must be more peaceful than me and changed it for me

I'm still going with neutron. Or tac nuke. Or 25 MOABs. Whatever it takes.

Hello old friend.

Yeah. The city with the highest rape rate period. And mass drugs/crime/corruption.

But I'm a racist for not wanting the monsters to come out and rape little girls.

You should get out more.

You just keep on keepin' on, don't you?

Apparently there's to be a meeting with "community leaders" on the west side today...unfortunately I'm in the east side today for some odd reason. West side is my stomping grounds typically. I'm gonna try and drive by the meeting if I have time. At any rate...we have some pictures of the east side....View attachment 7120142

And the real sadness of the day is this guy was here like this for half an hour sound asleep and literally 15 seconds after I take this pic and put my phone down, a lady comes out of the "toy store", shakes her head at him and throws a yellow rolling mop bucket of nasty, soapy mop water right on top of him. I've never seen a human move so fast from a dead sleep in my life. Right into Baltimore street he went and almost got hit by a car. View attachment 7120141
Hey can you check on the price of those "FleshLights".........Asking for a friend!

Oh man.. that would have made an epic .gif :ROFLMAO:

My cousin lives somewhere near Baltimore and she's a Trump hating dem semi-hippie. I'm restraining myself from texting her.

dont doit man no, dont ,,stop,,,no dont stop,,,no dont stop......

QUOTE="Carlos Danger, post: 7875252, member: 133289"]
My cousin lives somewhere near Baltimore and she's a Trump hating dem semi-hippie. I'm restraining myself from texting her.

• Haha
Reactions: oneshot86
this won't be fixed until people find some respect for themselves, others, and their surroundings.

Trump’s point, that was clear to anyone with two neurons, was that Cummings should stfu about living conditions anywhere since his district looks like a 3rd world country. That’s just truth, and race never even enters into it, and the leftist ass clowns look even worse for their pathetic cries and the defense of the indefensible. When I saw he said that I rolled my eyes, but yet again it isn’t what he said. It’s the reaction he wanted that tells the story. He’s so much better at this shit than anyone ever. He makes them insane. #favoritepresidentever

Trump’s point, that was clear to anyone with two neurons, was that Cummings should stfu about living conditions anywhere since his district looks like a 3rd world country. That’s just truth, and race never even enters into it, and the leftist ass clowns look even worse for their pathetic cries and the defense of the indefensible. When I saw he said that I rolled my eyes, but yet again it isn’t what he said. It’s the reaction he wanted that tells the story. He’s so much better at this shit than anyone ever. He makes them insane. #favoritepresidentever

He's been playing them like a fiddle since like 2015 and they still don't even know it.

LOLOLOLOL

Having spent 34 years working for the railroad in and near Baltimore, I have a unique perspective on the city. In the past, I was able to walk into any community, do my job and leave without being harassed by the locals. I wouldn't try it today. I've watched a group of locals turn on one of their own. Stomped him to death, with a finale of taking a steel street garbage can and bashing in his head. I've been stopped at a red light and had gun shots taken over the hood of my truck. Hookers, hookers, everywhere, but they would leave me alone while in the company truck. However the corner drug dealers would always approach me.

Baltimore has the same problems any big city has, it just seems like the government and the city folk don't want to WORK to make the city any better. Just give them the Federal money and let them and the city rot away. If you want to know how bad a city is, just ask for an insurance quote for any address in that city. The better locations, insurance will be less expensive than the hellhole like Baltimore.

Reactions: Dpp