• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Yeah, I shoot women and children too!

TriggerTX

Goat Roping Hellraiser
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2009
LA., and TX. ID again soon.
Well the first kills from the death stick since I chopped the barrel and braked it. This gang of hogs came across an opening an I dropped the point pig (boar) than took a second target. #2 was the mom and that 175 grain went right through and shared some love with one of the piglets running next to her.

Now its sausage time.

img0129.jpg

img0132y.jpg

Re: Yeah, I shoot women and children too!

Good shooting, but your title to the thread is not very good..

good shooting .nice stick too!how much did you chop the barrel by and did you get much of a drop in velocity?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L.Holmes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good shooting, but your title to the thread is not very good.. </div></div>
I understand your sarcasm in the thread title, to the guy above, "Its easy you just don't lead them as much", LOL

I get it too! Just a play on words, no biggie. Way to bring home the bacon.

I went from 26 to 19. Yes less velocity, not sure how much yet, that darn Santa Clause didn't bring me a chrono but I hope to break down and by one soon.

Oh well to the misleading or open to interpretation title, good one the the FMJ quote. Or sometimes its just been that they were in the wrong place at the wrong time..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L.Holmes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good shooting, but your title to the thread is not very good.. </div></div>

It's a line from Full Metal Jacket..geeze..

Good shootin.

How did they taste? I've heard that even if the ferals have been tearing up a corn patch they still taste pretty gamey? Tougher than a belt?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chris112</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try for a little better lighting in the picture next time please. </div></div>

Oh yeah, roger, just for you!

Is that a pig grand slam?... hahahaha....SmokeRolls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cascade_Sherpa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How did they taste? I've heard that even if the ferals have been tearing up a corn patch they still taste pretty gamey? Tougher than a belt? </div></div>

Not at all. The larger, older boars wont be great, I usually don't waste my time cleaning those. These will taste fine, but I haven't eaten them yet, I cubed wrapped the little one and cubed the mother for sausage that I'll make soon as I get out of the field. The longer you leave the the meat in an Ice chest to age the better. "but not too long"

That little one should go on the grill @ 220 or so for several hours --finest kind!!