• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yeah Joe has his shit together.....

His eyes tell the story here - focused, yet empty. I am a natural skeptic, with a heavy dose of cynacism and sprinkles of OCD. But something aint right here.

His eyes tell the story here - focused, yet empty. I am a natural skeptic, with a heavy dose of cynacism and sprinkles of OCD. But something aint right here.

100% correct. I work in an industry in which I have frequent encounters with deals dementia patients. This dude got it.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
This thread to leftists...remember all of them questioning Trumps cognition?

tumblr_naitamchta1sqx0u8o1_500.gifv

Reactions: clcustom1911
Trump's team should find out what medications Joe is taking for his dementia. Why is half of our Country so stupid that they would vote for Joe for President who clearly doesn't have all his facilities . Imagine during a crisis Joe's aid tells him Iran just attacked our ships. Joe will reply well hell lets bomb Italy and show those Dutch a thing or two.

He is clearly suffering from the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease or at best Senile Dementia. I refuse to even debate that topic. That said, he has always been widely regarded, even amongst the staunchest of hardline Democrats, as the dumbest human being ever elected to political office. Pair that with Alzheimer’s and enjoy the show.

[EDIT]: Now the 2nd dumbest (AOC)

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
So what are the Dems up to? Put Hildabesast or someone similar in as a VP? Then if the Dems stole the election, Biden would abdicate due to senility, and Hildabeast would be president?

Reactions: gunsnjeeps
The real angle is who his running mate is. He won't complete his first year before he steps down. I'm being generous with a year, I'm putting money on 5 months.

ETA: just finished the last few posts, tep post then read. Any nominee will be a figure head the party controls.

I'm actually in a block pool about this tard . I got money says he swings on a question asker by April . The pot is at $200 and I need some 168 SMK's for my new AR10 . Come on Joe . Daddy needs some reloads .

They coulda turned off the lights and headed home. He'd of still been standing there staring into "The Abyss" (u know who u r) the next morning...

Word was Uncle Joe was considering sausage lover Andrew Gillum for VP, before his untimely discovery in a hotel room with 3 men. So the next obvious black person would be Stacey "I didn't lose the election" Abrahams. One thing is for sure, his VP will be a hardcore leftist to appeal to the Bernie Bros.