• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yeah. Sure. Legitimate elections. Have good credit ? Pay more to subsidize bad credit “people”

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast

705AA5A5-DBFE-4E35-B13A-D7C0DDF405B3.jpeg

Insert glow knicker comment here about what we should be doing

• Sad
    Reactions: theLBC
    Glad i paid cash for my house, but this is some seriously fucked up shit. Kinda like when people were getting a hand from uncle sugar when they missed payments in the last crash, but if you made payments they did nothing for you.

Reactions: 338dude and BurtG
    What the absolute fuck??? So we’re actually going to pay for and then endure another 08 subprime mortgage crisis is that about right?

I think OP’s article should get posted in @Maggot ’s “Fuck Joe Biden” thread.

What the absolute fuck??? So we’re actually going to pay for and then endure another 08 subprime mortgage crisis is that about right?

I think OP’s article should get posted in @Maggot ’s “Fuck Joe Biden” thread.
    The Fed is a pyramid scheme, profits are privatized, while losses are made public burdens. End the Fed.

Juanita will be here to let us know about buying a politician shortly.
    Enacted by the Federal Housing Finance Agency. Unelected bureaucrats.
    And not a single republicant taking it to the courts.
    Who knew that we even had this bullshit agency?

Just another leftist plan to redistribute wealth .
    This is what happens when career politicians ( who've never ran a business or worked a real job) are continually reelected.

Everyone on the same level regardless of effort. Now where have I heard that concept before?

If people make bad choices, do you really think giving them more shit for free is going to make them change?