• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yeezy Ranch Shootout

He offered to RO for Phil’s match

A581EEA1-9443-4F2D-9C97-A1D8015F8474.png

• Wow
Reactions: thejeep
He's a Trump supporter, be kinda neat if he did!

We need all the friends we can get. Or maybe he won't allow the match next year and we lost a giant chunk of Wyoming to liberalism.

Time will tell.

Ive heard the name but WTF is a Kayne West. what did/does he do besides fuck Kim Kardashian?

I didn't even know who this guy was a few years ago. Then he came about supporting President Trump.
Still havent listened to his “music”.
Guess I should try.

I know he had a lot of foolish outbursts. And that he has since been diagnosed with a mental illness (bipolar iirc) for which he takes meds and does therapy.

The fact that he has seen the light shine on the Dems and doesnt support their BS and wants freedom for all Americans is cool by me.

And I would friggin love to have a big ranch in WY. Or a smallish one.

So far, I can rent an empty pad in the trailer park next to @Bender and his new boat......

I didn't even know who this guy was a few years ago. Then he came about supporting President Trump.
Still havent listened to his “music”.
Guess I should try.

I know he had a lot of foolish outbursts. And that he has since been diagnosed with a mental illness (bipolar iirc) for which he takes meds and does therapy.

The fact that he has seen the light shine on the Dems and doesnt support their BS and wants freedom for all Americans is cool by me.

And I would friggin love to have a big ranch in WY. Or a smallish one.

So far, I can rent an empty pad in the trailer park next to @Bender and his new boat......

His music sucks. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed. But he's sharp enough to notice that liberals and democrats are the new plantation owners and that freedom lies to the right.

So that makes him GTG in my book.

Reactions: QuickNDirty