• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater "YELLOW BIRDS" looks pretty good...

So, I followed the link and laughed my ass off! One of the sites to pick from was Roger Ebert saying, "I never did figure out what a yellow bird was..."

So, I followed the link and laughed my ass off! One of the sites to pick from was Roger Ebert saying, "I never did figure out what a yellow bird was..."

I bet it's lost on more than just him. I read a bit about the movie and it also alludes to the title in the form of a conversation about mine canaries and how they act when let loose. Maybe that wasn't in the film.

I'd about forgotten that one until I heard it again. My favorite is still the one about "my girlfriend's a vegetable, I'd do anything to keep her alive". Wish I could remember the whole thing.

Looks like a decent movie though.

My favorite is still the one about "my girlfriend's a vegetable, I'd do anything to keep her alive". Wish I could remember the whole thing.

According to some Army site:
My girl’s a vegetable
She lives in a hospital
But I would do anything
To keep her alive

She has a green TV
It’s called an EKG
But I would do anything
To keep her alive

She has no arms or legs
That’s why we call her pegs
But I would do anything
To keep her alive

Sometimes I play a joke
Pull the plug and watch her choke
But I would do anything
To keep her alive

Each time she breaths in air
She sounds like Darth Vader
But I would do anything
To keep her alive

She prefers puréed food
Sucks it down with a plastic tube
But I would do anything
To keep her alive

We only ever did the first four verses down at MCRD Parris Island.

Last edited: