• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Yellow J Allen 700 Grip

Wanting To Buy

SniperBro

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 6, 2020
    Michigan
    Looking for some unicorn accessories here lol. Need a yellow grip for a JAE 700 chassis. Will buy outright or trade a black or grey grip. Also have a black aftermarket MKM vertical grip I'd trade.

May also be interested in dark blue or red grips as well.

PM with what you might have.

Reactions: BigDaddy0381
    Looking for some unicorn accessories here lol. Need a yellow grip for a JAE 700 chassis. Will buy outright or trade a black or grey grip. Also have a black aftermarket MKM vertical grip I'd trade.

May also be interested in dark blue or red grips as well.

PM with what you might have.
    Good luck, brother....you are right...this is unicorn territory.

Does the MK grip fit you hand to your satisfaction? If so, just get it Cerakoted whatever color you want. Below is an MK grip Cerakoted to match what J Allen called FDE....sort of haha

1657417406078.jpeg

1657417533515.jpeg

Reactions: SniperBro
    I've considered that. It's probably what I'll have to end up doing. They fit my hand pretty good.

Looks pretty good. How does the finish hold up?

I've considered that. It's probably what I'll have to end up doing. They fit my hand pretty good.

Rock solid, no chipping or flaking.

I imagine you can even rattle can it but Cerakote is tough stuff. Just tell your Cerakote provider that its made of nylon 11 with a melting point of 372F but he should try to stay under 300F which they can do as I believe that the standard cure temp is 250F. Low temp curing at 200F is also a thing....just takes longer.

Worked out real well for me.

Michigan is a big state...any of these guys near you??