• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms @YerrowSniper Estate PRC, Primers, Rare items, bullets

Will Liang

Private
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2024
Cumming GA
YerrowSniper Estate In google sheet

Hello everyone I am Yerrowsniper brother. I am responsible for his gun estate. I wanted to reach out to this community, as i believe a lot of you might be interested in some of his items We hope that someone will appreciate his items as much as we do.

1) How can I get a price? Please go to the web sheet and email me back the tab, row, and quantity. I will therefore be able to give you a price and we can meet in metro Atlanta
2) What's your contact?: [email protected]
3) Using a phone that's too small? email me and I'll send you a list
4) Green is sold, red is on hold, and yellow has been considered but not finalized.
5) There are a total of 7 tabs.
5)NFA items. we wanted to do this later our lawyers said they would get back to us
7) I know that a Vortex HD Gen 2 will not fetch $3000 but because I am a one-man show, I needed a way to streamline this process. In general, people have been telling me what they are interested in; I put it into a tab on "sold/ongoing" and discounted it from there.
8) Primers and powder. I would like to deal with this locally for now. We live in Georgia.
9) YerrowSniper Estate In google sheet
10) detailed pictured on each row. more upon request

Thank you for looking at my brother's PRC items.

Attachments

• bolt 2.jpg
    bolt 2.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 1,121
  • 11.png
    11.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,079
  • 10.png
    10.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 820
  • 9.png
    9.png
    2 MB · Views: 846
  • 8.png
    8.png
    2 MB · Views: 828
  • 7.png
    7.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 866
  • 6.png
    6.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 905
  • 5.png
    5.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 928
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 910
  • 3.png
    3.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 925
  • 2.png
    2.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 951
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 991
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 978
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 1,034
  • 3.png
    3.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 1,085
  • 0.png
    0.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,325
  • odt 1 (1).png
    odt 1 (1).png
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,361
  • IMG_3193.jpg
    IMG_3193.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 1,355
Last edited:
You are a good man for taking all that on Will!
Very sorry for your loss.

I hope my family is as lucky when my time comes.

Reactions: Will Liang
I may be interested in any 175 gr., .308 Federal Gold Medal Match ammo you have........

Reactions: Will Liang
Wow, just wow.

Quite the collection and I can't imagine the amount of work to catalog it all.

Sorry for your loss and good luck moving everything. Huge amount of work for sure.

Reactions: lash
Sorry for your loss. If you can hold off until the presidential election you can move most of that for asking price (more than likely). Right now selling some of those AKs is going to be tough with the current economy.

Reactions: hvacman04
Damn, guy had a hell of a collection.

If you’re within my route and anyone in Northern VA or the Tampa area wants any of the powder and/or primers I’m making a trip up and back in the next couple weeks and could pick them up along the way and get them to one place or both.
For sure email me at [email protected] so make the arrangement. I could reserve the powder and primers you need.

Sorry for your loss. If you can hold off until the presidential election you can move most of that for asking price (more than likely). Right now selling some of those AKs is going to be tough with the current economy.
Thanks. This list isn’t going to move overnight it’s just gonna sit here until the new president gets elected

Damn, guy had a hell of a collection.

If you’re within my route and anyone in Northern VA or the Tampa area wants any of the powder and/or primers I’m making a trip up and back in the next couple weeks and could pick them up along the way and get them to one place or both.
Does your route take you by Jax? Im
Also in Tampa often

Reactions: lash

Hello everyone I am Yerrowsniper brother. I am responsible for his gun estate. I wanted to reach out to this community, as i believe a lot of you might be interested in some of his items We hope that someone will appreciate his items as much as we do.

1) How can I get a price? Please go to the web sheet and email me back the tab, row, and quantity. I will therefore be able to give you a price and we can meet in metro Atlanta
4) Green is sold, red is on hold, and yellow has been considered but not finalized.
5)NFA items. we wanted to do this later our lawyers said they would get back to us
7) I know that a Vortex HD Gen 2 will not fetch $3000 but because I am a one-man show, I needed a way to streamline this process. In general, people have been telling me what they are interested in; I put it into a tab on "sold/ongoing" and discounted it from there.
8) Primers and powder. I would like to deal with this locally for now. We live in Georgia.

Hey Will also very sorry for your loss! Would you be interested in selling everything in one transaction? My best friend owns South GA Outdoors in Cairo, GA and would like to buy it all. He can also deal in all of the Class 3 items as well.

Just let me know.

Hey Will also very sorry for your loss! Would you be interested in selling everything in one transaction? My best friend owns South GA Outdoors in Cairo, GA and would like to buy it all. He can also deal in all of the Class 3 items as well.

Just let me know.
I was given the opportunity several times. I want to hold off for now thank you

I recently completed the purchase of a handgun with Will. I can tell you that this is an honest man. He was VERY communicative and even worked to use a shop that didn't charge exorbitant fees to transfer a handgun.
Deal with @Will Liang with utmost confidence.

I'm in the Atlanta area, and I'm interested in the Varget, H4350, and any large rifle magnum primers if there are any. Thanks.

Will, very sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. I hope God is comforting your entire family especially during this time of grief. Having to sell off a collection of this size is extremely daunting to say the least and I can't imagine the horror of having to do this right now. If my wallet matched my passion his collection is what mine would look like. I did not know your brother but viewing his collection we surely would have had much to share with each other. The loss of someone of this caliber is truly a great loss for this shooting community and for the 2A community overall. It's apparent your brother lived his passion to the highest level and was surely a great man. Thank you for sharing the opportunity to acquire some of his collection. God bless you and your family. 🙏

Just curious… is there a link to your brother’s Obit? Anything we can do a help?

Sorry for your loss. God bless you and your family during this time of grieving. I pray this endeavor is as little of a burden as possible but I know this type of task can be more than overwhelming.
I will send a list of Items and when you’re able let me know, no rush. Take care sir, you are a special person to to take on undertaking for your family. Please let us know if we may be of help.

buyers be on the lookout. some smarty pants is trying to impersonate me. as a reminder. never send money blindly. i share my personal cell to each buyers and i give them the option to facetime or have real time pictures of all the items i am holding.

Cheers Happy Thursday

Attachments

• IMG_2180.png
    IMG_2180.png
    899.9 KB · Views: 44