• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yes it could have been her parents fault

There is makeup to cover up that sh*t once she realizes her mistake. And it can be removed with lasers; if gang related, (does the DNC count as a gang?) there are private funds to assist with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
I couldn't have interviewed her without laughing my ass off in her face and saying something like "you gotta be fuckin kiddin me!"

I've always been pro-life , but I agree that her parents are at fault for not aborting her while still in the womb.

Reactions: Big Phish
what the fuck is all over your fucking face?

I've always been pro-life , but I agree that her parents are at fault for not aborting her while still in the womb.
LOL, I was just thinking she should have run down mom's leg. :sick:

When will this ridiculous fad of mutilating oneself for the sake of some style or self-expression come to an end? Grotesque tattoos, freaky piercings. How can anyone believe that facial tats or turning your nose into a sieve with multiple piercings will enhance or somehow improve their appearance? Didn't get the job? Go self-express someplace else.

When will this ridiculous fad of mutilating oneself for the sake of some style or self-expression come to an end? Grotesque tattoos, freaky piercings. How can anyone believe that facial tats or turning your nose into a sieve with multiple piercings will enhance or somehow improve their appearance? Didn't get the job? Go self-express someplace else.
Yea, wearing the tackle box no matter where on ones body never made a lick of sense to me. That includes ear rings. Then again they might what to emulate some tribe/group they belong to. Course thinking about it, most people think I'm weird with my backward ways for not wearing that kind of shit.

Reactions: oneshot86
There is makeup to cover up that sh*t once she realizes her mistake. And it can be removed with lasers; if gang related, (does the DNC count as a gang?) there are private funds to assist with that.
There's a quicker, cheaper alternative.

1705931064203.png

Like being trans sexual, or believing you are, its either a psycho emotional disease, or demonic.

No! A dismemberment table is much better. That allows recycling on a useful level to benefit those who need replacement parts that are a benefit to society. Course that totally excludes the left.
Would you really want HER parts in YOU?

• Wow
Reactions: Makinchips208
Why tat your face when you have the rest of your body? Why?
Or why blot out half your face in ink when you could have sold the space for advertising, like Buc-ee's or at least had one "FJB".

I would have chipped in for that one.