• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

yes they will be armed

God has nothing to do with it. Being spineless does. Because this entire country has sleepwalked for decades. I don't see any godly warriors doing a damn thing. In fact I see Christians doing the opposite and helping our oppressors or invaders.

So...you say they are christians. That term gets thrown around a lot....
unnamed.jpg

A judge has just ruled that just having your feet on USA soil is the only qualification to the ownership/possession of a firearm and y'all are pissed?
How about you start emailing/ calling the GOA, nra, and your representative to eliminate the ATF on the basis of this ruling.
We can deal with the illegals and deporting them. Closing the borders and then you don't have to worry about the illegal immigrants and the ATF.
Y'all are so distracted by the shining objects (illegals ) that you are not seeing how it can be used in our favor.
Wake up and quit being distracted.

giphy.gif

Are there real scumbags crossing our border that I wouldn't trust with a slingshot?

I can guarantee it.

But I can also guarantee that those same scumbags will get/have a gun whether it's legal or not.

The poor sap from some Central American toilet who came here to pick lettuce because he wants his shot at the American dream... He oughta be able to defend his life from the aforementioned scumbags too.

I would prefer to cancel the welfare incentives that bring them in droves instead of screwing with rights. Everybody's hiring, screw the handouts and put them to work.

Mike

Having read parts of this post, and my own realization of the actions occurring since the magic year of 2000, I have two conclusions

1. The power hungry ”rulers” in our government will do any and everything to increase their power and wealth
2. The government of the United States of America is the most corrupt government in the entire Western Hemisphere (and that’s saying A LOT!)

So, I have absolutely no faith in our government or the people “in charge.

Somehow, somewhere we lost the meaning of the word “Representative.”

Are there real scumbags crossing our border that I wouldn't trust with a slingshot?

I can guarantee it.

But I can also guarantee that those same scumbags will get/have a gun whether it's legal or not.

The poor sap from some Central American toilet who came here to pick lettuce because he wants his shot at the American dream... He oughta be able to defend his life from the aforementioned scumbags too.

I would prefer to cancel the welfare incentives that bring them in droves instead of screwing with rights. Everybody's hiring, screw the handouts and put them to work.

Mike
No. They aren't here to work or for the "American Dream". They don't get jobs, rights, welfare, handouts or any other such nonsense.

We have plenty of able bodied useless fucks in the United States. Remove all welfare incentives and people will go back to work. Under Trump we already had a TON of people go back to work because things were looking up.

The only thing invaders should get are bullets and plane rides.

I can guarantee it.

Mike
pretty much correct. the ones that came here to do crime and destruction will get guns. prob already have them or access and likely be provided by elements of our governments at some level. you can bet on it if they are "recruited" as LEOs or military. then you have china like place were only the police have guns. hope the libs will be happy and i hope they pay the price. actually the blue cities already are. so are countries in europe.
always have said that work will get done if ALL welfare goes away. crime will jump at first and then will or can be leveled off by meaningful enforcement. that assumes a well ordered enforcement structure. most all illegal and much legal immigration will slow to a trickle. 90+% of immigration throughout history has been economic everywhere. a little for religious and political reasons. same here and now. just that the economic reasons now are all the freebies and no control of criminal elements. the immigration of "brains" into our country over the last 60+ years lays at the feet of our incompetent and useless "education" establishment and the deliberate dumbing down of all children black,white,brown,red whatever. ben carson shows that blacks can become great doctors and thomas sowell shows that blacks can become intellectual giants. equality of opportunity not outcome was,but is no longer,the desired thing.

Reactions: Rod79
The only thing invaders should get are bullets and plane rides.
Just so your up to date.
Your gov invited them. In fact the gov is flying many, many of them directly from their past home country to this one. So why do you call them invaders? Normally when someone has an invite, they are called a guest? I call them pawns, like most in this country.

Back to my original comment in this thread, this is fine, but they are doing more every day to restrict rights for law-abiding gun owners in Illinois. Illinois residents can't buy semi automatic rifles anymore. Go look at bill hb3239 and tell me you're fine with the illegals getting a free pass. I assure you that qualification will not apply to us. There's plenty of examples of double standards we can post as proof.

I think this is the direction they are headed since they are wanting to allow illegals as law enforcement. They need someone to take the guns from the people.
And the GOA, NRA and whatever other gun rights group has just been handed the golden egg to put an end to it.
But I imagine they won't do jack shit with it. Why's that? You ask.
There's a great big flock of sheep that are about to be sheered and they love the money those sheep send them to keep the farmer from sheering them.
Lawyers and money. Big pharma and money. Republicants and money. They keep promising if you send them money they will fix the problem. But they know that if they fix the problem that the money will dry up.

And when the cities quickly run out of stuff to take, the invaders will be coming after the rest of us. I pray I can get to my stashed firearms quickly enough..

Several thousand years ago devices to hold weapons and tools were invented. Today, a descendant of those innovations can still be used. May I recommend a holster. My preference is generally leather, but there are several kydex options you might be interested in.

good point. never thought of it. am a member of judical watch,heritage,hillsdale and NRA. have written off nra years ago when they were saying we can "work with the democratics". wish i could get my endowment member $ back. not! went to one of lane's sports cars and now NYC will get it. i think hillsdale will be GTG as they are not trying to end something but continue it. judical and heritage,maybe you are right. i get flooded with mail that prob costs them more than my min member $ bring.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
We can discuss religious philosophy when we aren't being invaded by millions.
Two middle-age women were jabbering in their native language at my local methmart today at noon.

I could understand enough to know one was from Mexico and the other from Guatemala.

Then the one of the squat-low, mouthbreathers insolently stepped in front of me at the soft drink machine to get a Coka!, all the while avoiding eye contact.

Thats why one of Santa Anna's own men, Enrigue DeLa Pena, described them in his narrative of the Texas Revolution as brutes. I'm sure she's ecouraging he nino's to love America, learn English and assimilate.

Reactions: Charmingmander
Its interesting that so many seem to feel only they, have the right to own or carry a gun. The mind is a true weapon once you start thinking with it, the gun is but a tool.

Was stopped entering the Fed Res. in Atlanta years ago because my pocket knife blade was 1/2" to long. Big shit storm until they cleared my tools. I then ask them all, how that 2 3/4 inch blade was more dangerous than the 4, 6, & 8 inch screwdrivers they just cleared. They proclaimed the screwdrivers were just tools. Yes they are tools that I could drive thru their chest, throat, eye ect if so inclined.

Most so called security, is pure B/S.
Exactly how I think when I enter a building with the 'No Weapons' bozo signs. They obviously don't understand. The pen in my pocket is a weapon, my belt is a weapon, that stapler on your desk is a weapon. Flip the coin and there are very few things that aren't a weapon in that building.

I get up every morning and tell myself, today I choose to be nice. (I don't have to, just choose to)

Ah yes the typical "no true Scottsman" fallacy. Get back to me when Christians collectively are actually doing something instead of literally funding NGOs that help bring invaders here.
When is the last time you attended a local, non mega church, that actually practiced Christian values?

You’re missing the point of Christianity if you’re looking for a collective. You’re confusing it with organized religion.

When is the last time you attended a local, non mega church, that actually practiced Christian values?

You’re missing the point of Christianity if you’re looking for a collective. You’re confusing it with organized religion.
I attended small town churches all through my single digit and teen years. Multiple in fact. The biggest take away I've always gotten from the vast majority of Christians was that they're hypocrites.

I agree with you that every man's relationship with the divine is his own, but I've also ALWAYS heard Christians pull this fallacy of "you're not a true Christian, he's not a true Christian, they're not true Christians" and it gets tiresome. Religious dogma gets old when you see and hear people spout it repeatedly for your whole life but nothing ever gets accomplished. Brandishing religion as an excuse to not take action is foolish.

Reactions: Jsp556
Just so your up to date.
Your gov invited them. In fact the gov is flying many, many of them directly from their past home country to this one. So why do you call them invaders? Normally when someone has an invite, they are called a guest? I call them pawns, like most in this country.
The actions of traitors does not make them not invaders. Stop playing semantic games.

I attended small town churches all through my single digit and teen years. Multiple in fact. The biggest take away I've always gotten from the vast majority of Christians was that they're hypocrites.

I agree with you that every man's relationship with the divine is his own, but I've also ALWAYS heard Christians pull this fallacy of "you're not a true Christian, he's not a true Christian, they're not true Christians" and it gets tiresome. Religious dogma gets old when you see and hear people spout it repeatedly for your whole life but nothing ever gets accomplished. Brandishing religion as an excuse to not take action is foolish.
Experiences certainly shape our views. I’m always too busy fighting my own demons to judge others fighting theirs. We all fall short. I’m sure others judgement would place me solidly into the hypocrite category.

Experiences certainly shape our views. I’m always too busy fighting my own demons to judge others fighting theirs. We all fall short. I’m sure others judgement would place me solidly into the hypocrite category.
Aye, it's the same for me. I don't mean to attack Christianity from a hostility standpoint. Regardless of my own misgivings I think Christianity can be an extremely powerful backbone for a successful society as the United States used to be. The problem as always has been balancing individual liberty with the individuals responsibility to be committed to a healthy and structured society.

We used to understand this intrinsically as a nation but no longer.

In many years of attending, participating and even taking part in speaking for Christianity, Never once, have I ever heard anyone in any church or any gathering of Christian’s ever say “He’s not a true Christian.” Much less ever criticize another member of lack of sincerity of their religion. If anything, most are far more concerned about what they can do to help others. And, in our little community, they do, volunteering time, money and effort to help others, regardless of creed or race. Only criteria was need.

Reactions: Jsp556
In many years of attending, participating and even taking part in speaking for Christianity, Never once, have I ever heard anyone in any church or any gathering of Christian’s ever say “He’s not a true Christian.” Much less ever criticize another member of lack of sincerity of their religion. If anything, most are far more concerned about what they can do to help others. And, in our little community, they do, volunteering time, money and effort to help others, regardless of creed or race. Only criteria was need.
Unfortunately I have heard such many times both in person and online. And I won't even go into the salacious degeneracy that both myself and my wife experienced coming from Christians both at church and away from it growing up in entirely different parts of the country.

A judge has just ruled that just having your feet on USA soil is the only qualification to the ownership/possession of a firearm and y'all are pissed?
How about you start emailing/ calling the GOA, nra, and your representative to eliminate the ATF on the basis of this ruling.
We can deal with the illegals and deporting them. Closing the borders and then you don't have to worry about the illegal immigrants and the ATF.
Y'all are so distracted by the shining objects (illegals ) that you are not seeing how it can be used in our favor.
It's bait.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
There's nothing in the Constitution that specifies that you have to be a USC or here legally, or any other provision that denies Constitutional protection for anyone in the country.

Illegal entry itself is a misdemeanor. Reentry after a removal is a felony. However, like all crimes.......there's a presumption of innocence until proven guilty/conviction.

Anyone who believes the right of self defense is inherent/God given/unalienable......and should either never be taken away, or only taken away for very serious offenses.......would be pretty hypocritical to be willing to take it away from anyone who hasn't been convicted of a serious crime. Now, if someone is of the opinion that illegal entry should be a more serious crime....then that's another conversation. But it would require a change in the law. Also, if anyone wants to take away the ability of self defense without a conviction.....that's a slippery slope.

On paper, a normal illegal entry is no different than any other misdemeanor anywhere in the country. Which again, that's easily debatable on the merit of that, but it's the law currently.

Not that I agree or disagree with the decision.......just pointing out that it's quite a bit more complicated than most are going to give credit.
Why am I not surprised that you’re an apologist. How being a border bitch has made you even more stupid is beyond me.

Some. No most y’all missed the part about shall not be infringed. Prolly the same statists that support bans from felons owning. That morphed into prohibiting offenses which covers ALOT of petty “crimes”

Deport the illegals. Don’t cut the second apart even more

What makes you think a law saying it’s illlegal to take a a gun is going to affect these criminals?

1711111511380.gif

Reactions: Malum Prohibitum