• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yet another attack.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    It may be the congress's job to make laws but its the SC's job to decide them constitutional on no. Where's the problem? The problem seems to be that the liberals dont like what they see and want to be pissy. They are intent on destroying our way of life.

The New York Times on Twitter: "Several new studies argue ...​

https://twitter.com › web › status

1 hour ago — An 'Imperial Supreme Court' Asserts Its Power, Alarming Scholars. Several new studies document the current court's distinctive insistence on ...

The SC hasn't been accumulating power. The Legislative Branch has completely given up on doing their jobs and now is content to let the Court do all the heavy lifting so they can tell their voters "I really wanted to help you but that damm Supreme Court won't let me; now give me more campaign donations so I can waste them on hookers and blow".

Let's not even get started on how much power Congress has handed over to the administrative agencies...

The Liberals are just pissed because the Court isn't liberal. If it was 6-3 for the liberals, they'd call it the will of the people even if it was illegal and unconstitutional.

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
    The Leftists will forever be asshurt over the fact they lost their abortion bullshit. We have the 10th Amendment for a reason.