• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yet another new guy from Northern Virginia

breconridge

Private
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2023
Virginia
My sons have got me interested in rifles now after having first gotten me interested in pistols (doesn't it usually work the other way around with dads and their kids?). As a newbie to shooting rifles, I've got a lot to learn. Google searches keep steering me here, so it's a no-brainer to join. Appreciate all the informative content. Not many long-range shooting opportunities here in the NoVA suburbs, but at least I'm close to the NRA range.

Reactions: DustBun
welcome from delaware how far are you from peacemaker , or bang steal or quantico all in Virginia there might even be a few private clubs in the area sorry I don't know of any off hand.
best of luck one of them is close enough to you to make it to .

Last edited:
welcome from delaware how far are you from peacemaker , or bang steal or quantico all in Virginia there might even be a few private clubs in the area sorry I don't know of any off hand.
best of luck one of them is close enough to you to make it to .
Thanks for the suggestions - I'm close enough to Quantico and the one in Manassas to get to either easily. I'll have to learn more about membership in them.

Reactions: acudaowner