• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yet another reason to ditch Nike

Since when would kapernik's opinion 'drive' a company?

True statement above, regarding 'the flag on a shoe' and I won't argue that. But this whole story is a solution looking for a problem. And it was an uncalled-for solution to begin with.

Last edited:
Kaepernick is just trying desperately to remain relevant, and keep his name in the news. He wrecked his lucrative (albeit mediocre) NFL career, and now needs something to bring in some cash.
excatly, his is the type that pretends to care about some useless purpose but in reality all he cares about is Money.

Outrage over Kapernuts or Nike is proof of our misplaced priorities.
He’s a clown who is given an extra 15 minutes every time someone needs a spotlight for a perceived injustice. He chose to become a toy for the far left rather than a pro athlete... he’s an idiot, move on.
As for Nike, their product is made in crap factories by foreign “slave wage labor” to make it cheap enough for Americans to buy en masse. Don’t be fooled, there are far better shoes out there that cost just as much and may even be made here by companies who won’t push some BS agenda down your throat.
Let’s pay attention to what matters, because it isn’t that douche or a pair of $150 athletic shoes made by foreigners with an image we all SHOULD hold in a much higher regard.

I don’t care about a decision someone made to grenade a path down easy street, that’s their business. I don’t care about one loud mouthed giant shoe company when there are several more to choose from that keep their views to themselves and make a better product.

What I do care about is how easily this country is split over common sense issues that are spun up to distract us from more important things. It’s gotta stop.

Here’s a funny meme in case I hurt anyone’s feelings... which are stupid btw

Attachments

• BE827EE4-A511-419B-A6B3-99321AC452A8.jpeg
    BE827EE4-A511-419B-A6B3-99321AC452A8.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 30
Does anyone else have a problem with the hijacking of the symbols? So Nike pulls the shoes because group A says the flag has been adopted by white nationals, "read racists" and doesn't want to be associated with that shit. Now there is where I run into a problem, is that true? Why is that shit allowed, who gets to say no we refuse you that symbol. My stars and bars means freedom from tyranny not racist bullshit. And by Nike giving in to that they're kind of letting them have it. Remember when the ok sign just meant OK, when did that become a white power thing??? We use that when we ride our bikes almost every weekend to us it means we're all ok and we can move out. A few months back one of the wives suggested the thumbs up so we wouldn't get confused for a group of racists. Now how messed up is that??? I refuse to allow our everyday symbols and vernacular to get twisted to mean what .000000001% of whatever the far left or far right wants it to mean. There are more of us than there are of them. Let the normal people keep throwing the OK and it will just mean ok, keep flying the thirteen and it will just be a flag.

Reactions: Jscb1b
Does anyone else have a problem with the hijacking of the symbols? So Nike pulls the shoes because group A says the flag has been adopted by white nationals, "read racists" and doesn't want to be associated with that shit. Now there is where I run into a problem, is that true? Why is that shit allowed, who gets to say no we refuse you that symbol. My stars and bars means freedom from tyranny not racist bullshit. And by Nike giving in to that they're kind of letting them have it. Remember when the ok sign just meant OK, when did that become a white power thing??? We use that when we ride our bikes almost every weekend to us it means we're all ok and we can move out. A few months back one of the wives suggested the thumbs up so we wouldn't get confused for a group of racists. Now how messed up is that??? I refuse to allow our everyday symbols and vernacular to get twisted to mean what .000000001% of whatever the far left or far right wants it to mean. There are more of us than there are of them. Let the normal people keep throwing the OK and it will just mean ok, keep flying the thirteen and it will just be a flag.

Bingo. By doing that, they allow the redifinition of words and images. It is essentially legitimizing stupidity.

Reactions: slayer 2c
Of all the... lame ass.

SO LAME ASS.

As my great-x grandfather being an American Revolution War hero I am offended by that whining, America hating, race baiting snot.

Boycott Nike. Calling corporate now.

Maybe we should just quit celebrating the 4th too.

Someone should maybe mention to Colin Nike essentially uses slave labor to make their products.

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388

One would like to hope that the timing, being so close to the 4th, this would create a deafening uproar the likes of which would ripple to the degree it seriously impacts Nike's bottom line. But, most people will probably be more focused on their beer and hotdogs and forget 10 seconds after they read the article. Beer and hotdogs do that to people.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
One would like to hope that the timing, being so close to the 4th, this would create a deafening uproar the likes of which would ripple to the degree it seriously impacts Nike's bottom line. But, most people will probably be more focused on their beer and hotdogs and forget 10 seconds after they read the article. Beer and hotdogs do that to people.

Most people go through life on cruise control focused on idiotic things. They'll keep buying made-in-china Nike shit.

Of all the... lame ass.

SO LAME ASS.

As my great-x grandfather being an American Revolution War hero I am offended by that whining, America hating, race baiting snot.

Boycott Nike. Calling corporate now.

Maybe we should just quit celebrating the 4th too.

Someone should maybe mention to Colin Nike essentially uses slave labor to make their products.
You are not supposed to talk about how nike makes their products overseas.:rolleyes: You just have to worry about how we all are racist bigots and what we can do to appease the oppressed.

Fuck nike!

Last edited:
Identity politics at its finest... if I thought it would make a spit of difference I'd organize a protest in front of their LA office July 4th and wave the 13 star flag I just bought in their face... but offices will be closed as they're "celebrating America"... LOL. Right. The ONLY thing Nike celebrates or takes a stand for is themselves and what group they need to stand behind to make the most cash and controversy......

PHOENIX — Arizona Governor Doug Ducey has ordered a financial incentive package for Nike to be withdrawn because the company canceled a sneaker featuring the “Betsy Ross” American flag.

In a series of tweets early Tuesday, the Republican governor said he was disappointed in Nike’s “terrible” decision, which he called a “shameful retreat.” Ducey said he believes Nike’s action shows it lacks pride and appreciation for American history. He condemned the company for bowing to political correctness.

Ducey ordered the Arizona Commerce Authority to withdraw all financial incentive dollars under its discretion that the state was providing for Nike to build a factory in Goodyear, Arizona, which is near Phoenix.

“Arizona’s economy is doing just fine without Nike,” he said. “We don’t need to suck up to companies that consciously denigrate our nation’s history.”

PHOENIX — Arizona Governor Doug Ducey has ordered a financial incentive package for Nike to be withdrawn because the company canceled a sneaker featuring the “Betsy Ross” American flag.

In a series of tweets early Tuesday, the Republican governor said he was disappointed in Nike’s “terrible” decision, which he called a “shameful retreat.” Ducey said he believes Nike’s action shows it lacks pride and appreciation for American history. He condemned the company for bowing to political correctness.

Ducey ordered the Arizona Commerce Authority to withdraw all financial incentive dollars under its discretion that the state was providing for Nike to build a factory in Goodyear, Arizona, which is near Phoenix.

“Arizona’s economy is doing just fine without Nike,” he said. “We don’t need to suck up to companies that consciously denigrate our nation’s history.”
Awesome!

I bet Nike chose Arizona so that the illegals it plans to hire won't have to walk far.

i am more of a Skechers guy. I really don't understand why sport wear company or retail companies get political and act like they can define society.

Outrage over Kapernuts or Nike is proof of our misplaced priorities.
He’s a clown who is given an extra 15 minutes every time someone needs a spotlight for a perceived injustice. He chose to become a toy for the far left rather than a pro athlete... he’s an idiot, move on.
As for Nike, their product is made in crap factories by foreign “slave wage labor” to make it cheap enough for Americans to buy en masse. Don’t be fooled, there are far better shoes out there that cost just as much and may even be made here by companies who won’t push some BS agenda down your throat.
Let’s pay attention to what matters, because it isn’t that douche or a pair of $150 athletic shoes made by foreigners with an image we all SHOULD hold in a much higher regard.

I don’t care about a decision someone made to grenade a path down easy street, that’s their business. I don’t care about one loud mouthed giant shoe company when there are several more to choose from that keep their views to themselves and make a better product.

What I do care about is how easily this country is split over common sense issues that are spun up to distract us from more important things. It’s gotta stop.

Here’s a funny meme in case I hurt anyone’s feelings... which are stupid btw

Dammit!
I already gave out the Orson today, I knew I was ferkin up!

giphy (3).gif

Identity politics at its finest... if I thought it would make a spit of difference I'd organize a protest in front of their LA office July 4th and wave the 13 star flag I just bought in their face... but offices will be closed as they're "celebrating America"... LOL. Right. The ONLY thing Nike celebrates or takes a stand for is themselves and what group they need to stand behind to make the most cash and controversy......

The only problem with this plan is that the media would paint you as a Racist for waving old glory and not a patriot!!! You know because now that's what Betsie means. WTF

I do believe it was the principles founded with those thirteen stars that lead to the emancipation of Colon's peeps. 500,000 mostly white yankees died to save his 3-5 million ancestors. No one ever remembers that.

Because that isn't what happened. Jesus Christ some of you people are unreal.

We didn't fight in WW2 to save the fucking Jews either!
We fought the civil war over the economics of slavery. I do believe that lead to their emancipation.

I do believe it was the principles founded with those thirteen stars that lead to the emancipation of Colon's peeps. 500,000 mostly white yankees died to save his 3-5 million ancestors. No one ever remembers that.
Should have left the lot of them in Africa. See where they would be now if it weren't for slavery. Not saying slavery was good, fyi.

Should have left the lot of them in Africa. See where they would be now if it weren't for slavery. Not saying slavery was good, fyi.

Bingo.
Slavery is.....not a good thing in a modern society. It is not a good thing in a third world society.

If Kappernuts was speaking out against the injustices upon his people by the real villains, then he would have to point his finger at mostly his own people. I could support that.
I would support him in speaking out against the destruction of the black nuclear family. The injustice of social programs that encourage dependency on the state.
His people are still being held in bondage.
The real tragedy is in the inability to see the real chains that bind his people.

I got an idea....let's build a boat, or rent a "cruise ship" and moor it at the beach somewhere, you people pick, and offer a free trip back...... I wonder how many "takers" will be lining up to get aboard?? That's right...None and I'll bet ya money or ammo, on it. I also agree on the issue of "slavery", it's not right, but their "chieftains" were trading them long before whitey got involved! Mac

Reactions: Jscb1b
Bingo.
Slavery is.....not a good thing in a modern society. It is not a good thing in a third world society.

If Kappernuts was speaking out against the injustices upon his people by the real villains, then he would have to point his finger at mostly his own people. I could support that.
I would support him in speaking out against the destruction of the black nuclear family. The injustice of social programs that encourage dependency on the state.
His people are still being held in bondage.
The real tragedy is in the inability to see the real chains that bind his people.

We dont agree on a a lot but on this we do. the sick part is that more people of his color want to continue and increase that bondage by offering more unrealistic free shit to keep them dependent.

Fuck Kamala Harris and her ilk.

Kaepernick is just trying desperately to remain relevant, and keep his name in the news. He wrecked his lucrative (albeit mediocre) NFL career, and now needs something to bring in some cash.

Yeap... Everything Nike does --is for Nike. The fact is they found a stellar way to make money off the backs of black people --again. All the while working the smoke and mirrors to double speak the opposite. Shame that most African Americans can't see that. And that added to their overseas slave labor. Way to go Colin! You fucking scummy slimy douche.

The partisan economy of the future is here and will only grow. Pretty soon it will even hit beer. Communist beer or Liberty beer? Maybe an opportunity for a small brewer to create "Offended Beer".

Nike sure is making the news lately. Some people think the swoosh actually represents saturns rings. I don’t know if that is true. But the good book says the cult of Saturn and Saturn worship goes back for millennia. Seeing as Nike promotes cultural Marxism there may just be a ring (pun) of truth to what the old Nike swoosh really represents.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-putting-women-soccer-players-on-mt-rushmore/