• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Yet another toy (oddball)

taseal

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2011
SE FL
Last gun was a Mk23. the biggest gun in my arsenal. went opposite this way, got the smallest
laugh.gif

it's just so cool (and cute) I can't wait to shoot it! probably a little conversation piece and that's about it... maybe to carry while running. I present you...

NAA mini mag!!!

20120804181507.jpg

20120804181448.jpg

Re: Yet another toy (oddball)

I have one like that, but got the folding grip for it. I carry it quite a lot, and anybody that sees it thinks it's just a pocket knife. It is relatively accurate within ~7yds or so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbdub474</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have one like that, but got the folding grip for it. I carry it quite a lot, and anybody that sees it thinks it's just a pocket knife. It is relatively accurate within ~7yds or so. </div></div>

Yeah I saw that holster. I might buy one and test it out

Those are cool little guns. I have a friend who carrys one on duty as a back up to his back up. He calls it his "bitch get off of me gun".

defenitely the back up for the backup gun, or the "oh shit" piece.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: taseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">maybe to carry while running. </div></div>

Where?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: G-31</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: taseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">maybe to carry while running. </div></div>

Where? </div></div>

nowhere! in a circle!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShortRangeSniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the oddball i am considering;

http://heizerfirearms.com/ </div></div>
grin.gif
Ah, more things to want...LOL!