• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

kmontang

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2014
Dallas, TX
looking into purchasing a YHM 3400 TI. I know its on the larger end of suppressors, but its for fixed-position shooting, so that isnt a huge concern. does anyone have any experience with this product? and what neighborhood was the price in?

With specs of 8.5" long, 1.5" in diameter and weighing 15oz...how do you consider that to be on the "larger end of suppressors"?

Eh, I guess your right. Im just used to 5.56 suppressors that are shorter and thinner I guess

I have one of the 3100 Ti cans on my AR and I really like it. There is virtually no POI shift and it suppresses well. I think the YHM cans are pretty good bang for the buck in a Ti option. I have the quick detach mount and gives a good, solid lockup. I don't have any direct experience with one of these on a longer range platform, but my accuracy is more than acceptable on the carbine and I would suspect that in a thread on configuration it would be good to go on a bolt gun. My brother is waiting for paperwork to clear on a 3400 so I've handled it; feels very much like the smaller 3100. He got his from silencer shop for about $800. If weight isn't too much of a concern, I'd also take a look at the YHM phantom LT or just the plain old phantom SS. They give the same performance but cost about $300 less.