• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors YHM 7.62 Phantom Ti vs. TBAC 30P-1????

dbransco

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
It seems as though I have read countless posts about suppressors lately and in doing so, I believe I have narrowed my choice down to the Yankee Hill 7.62 titanium can and the Thunderbeast 30P-1. I do not have any first-hand experience with either can and was hoping for any opinions. This is my first can purchase and I intend to mount it on a LWRC REPR (.308) with an 18" barrel. My biggest concerns are versatility, accuracy, repeatability, and weight. The YHM really seems as though it has everything I'm looking for and is very reasonably priced. The TBAC, from what I have read is an excellent can, though is lacking a little versatility (no QD) and is a little higher priced.

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: YHM 7.62 Phantom Ti vs. TBAC 30P-1????

I am a dealer. I always start with that. I personally own a TBAC, for my bolt gun. The guys at TBAC will tell you it isn't for a semi auto. Fabulous can, I love it. I will have a TI Phantom in 3 weeks. I really like YHM. Great price point and multiple applications. You can get a QD to fit anything. The TI is 18ozs almost half the SS. I'll report back as soon as I get it in hand, if you have questions pm me or email.
Rangers Lead The Way.

My buddy (a dealer) is a little over a month out on his form 3 for a 7.62 Ti so he should have it any day now, will post a review of it compared to my stainless phantom.

Thanks guys, I look forward to the reviews!!