• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

YHM Diamond Specter Upper

txrpls

Private
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
I just recently got back into shooting from a long hiatus after a divorce. I jumped in with an FN SCAR 17s and now I want an AR 15. I found a YHM Diamond Specter upper locally. Is this a decent upper to start with and what is a fair price? Thanks in advance.

Re: YHM Diamond Specter Upper

What kind of price are you buying it for? It depends because if IIRC the new ones are around $800 for all the bells and whistles, but there are more reputable brands for the same or +/- a few bucks.

Re: YHM Diamond Specter Upper

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: txrpls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no opinions on upper? </div></div>

I can't comment on the upper since I've never owned one.

I used the YHM Diamond fluted barrel on a recent build and I say that it's of average or better accuracy. For the price, (I bought it on special)I'm very satisfied.