• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors YHM Mite retrofit

Jackalope33B

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2010
Sunny Florida
I emailed YHM last year and asked about their Mite cans if they will offer the same baffles as is in their stinger suppressor. The response i got was yes they are planning this, but they don't have a price point..
Today I called and inquired again. The guy told me that the new baffle design "was over $200" and it would be cost effective to buy a new can....he said its a drop in kit. We'll the mite is 5.3" long and thr stinger is 5.5" long. Where's this other .2" at? Seems like he didn't know what he was talking about..

I sent mine off to Liberty when I first got the can...Stainless Mite is a POS...hard to take apart after 75-100 rounds fired...not great as a suppressor. The can with the Liberty core is as quiet as my Gemtech Outback...ant that is saying something as the Gemtech is a superb can.
Heard good reviews of the baffles John Titsworth at the Silencer Store uses...

For you guys that are using the recore from the silencer store. Let's just say something happened to the suppressor whether it's a baffle strike or something else and you have an aftermarket recore system in it, who is going to handle the warranty? obviously this something that you did intentionally the manufacturer won't warranty it but they will fix it for a small fee.

I went this route and couldn't be happier, it makes it one of the quietest rimfire cans out there

Same here. Made my mite a very good can. It sucked before the recore. Lesson learned on that one. The Titsworth Silencer Store recore is a vast improvement.