• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yo David Hogg, where you at?

never let a good tragedy go to waste.....especially when youve got a political career to kickstart and an ideology to flog.

fucking crisis acting pos.....

D51DEF87-DA05-4CF6-91EB-C8E7DF0A781A.jpeg

Something very familiar about this picture. I just can’t place it though.

Skip to the 4:28 mark. I posted a link in the other thread about him. Kind of interesting he wasn't at school the day of the shooting nor really knew the victims at all or very well.

https://silenceisconsent.net/cbs-ne...-at-school-on-day-of-the-mass-shooting-video/

Not only was he not at school, according to david, his first response was to grab his video camera and ride his bike to school so he could film the murder scene. Im sure if young david was bleeding to death he would rather someone help him rather than film his death.

Well, he also moved to Broward from LA, and chose this school especially because it had solid courses in producing TV shows. His is the Son of a retired FBI agent and a Broward County School Teacher. I don't have any conclusions to draw other than he's not just your average HS student.

Greg

Here's where I am at. I have no doubt that people are being killed in these shootings, I have it on good authority they are. However, I am very skeptical of the details. So, like in the Judge Nap video above, are the FBI getting at these people and convincing them to do terrorist acts and unlike the previous cases, they're allowing them to be carried out?

Reactions: mtrmn
Here's where I am at. I have no doubt that people are being killed in these shootings,

This is where I'm at too. I have no doubt the kids were killed at the school and that David is a student there. I also don't doubt that he's a opportunistic little weasel that wasn't very liked and needs his 15 minutes of fame but can't keep his story straight.

Reactions: Terry H
This is where I'm at too. I have no doubt the kids were killed at the school and that David is a student there. I also don't doubt that he's a opportunistic little weasel that wasn't very liked and needs his 15 minutes of fame but can't keep his story straight.

This^^ Very well stated.

Just another teenage boy jacking off at any opportunity. Keep the shower running. Your parents will never figure it out,lol.

Just another teenage boy jacking off at any opportunity. Keep the shower running. Your parents will never figure it out,lol.
My sons face was pretty red that time when I found that folded up playboy pic under the soap dish after his shower.

Its the big lie. Everyone has done it but most young dudes lie. When a dude gets older he don't give a eff and denies nothing. :)

I’m archiving the videos of him contradicting himself incase the powers that be decide to erase it. I’m not huge on conspiracy theories but it seems very fishy on why he changed a huge part of his story. Everyone remembers where they were and what they were doing when tragedies happen.

Reactions: Arkansas
Where was he really?

In OP's video, he says he was at home.

In this video, at 0:48, he says he was in his AP class.

Is David Hogg the fucking shooter? Lying sack of shit sure was happy in all those behind-the-scenes pictures with the press...

so how wrong, really were the people calling hogg a crisis actor???
he WAS acting

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Apparently he is going all vicious hate filled attack dog for his puppet masters being the face of the fake "organic" boycotts of advertisers of people that disagree with him, but it's all Soros / Bloomberg supported, just like the "organic" boycott threat on fox for Glenn Beck later on was confirmed to be all just Soros when he bragged about it.

Am I the only one that thinks Isaac reminds them of David Hogg? Actually the whole movie reminds me of what these snot nosed brat kids are up to, they think they know best and can run the show (country) better then those who have grown into a better sense of wisdom. They don't have enough life experience to have a viable opiion, I have been here 49yrs and still learn something new but yet these little tikes think they have it going on and are calling the shots.

Now they tweet and the stupid ones listen and a news caster gets suspended???!! Only the stupid would get there news souly from that not to mention their tweeter followers are more then likely in middle school and have no real influence at all.

I find it interesting that the powers that be are working very hard behind the scenes to threaten anyone that dares stand up to that Hogg puppet.
I pity the fools that have apologized after being threatened, it won't help them, they will just have shot their credibility before getting stomped on.
Apparently it has gotten so dirty that Alex Jones' ex wife was threatening him with his kids if his son didn't withdraw the offer to debate that mouthpiece.

They are making it now that if you stand up to their little puppets they want to destroy your livelihood. Too many have their livelihood built on the shifting sands of the good will of progressive run corporations or ones that Soros and Bloomberg can easily make toe the line.

Officially the Government may not be able to stop your speech, but they don't need to, they use the big corporations that control so much these days to say either you toe the official line, or we bankrupt you. The battle is coming to the end game and a lot are finding out just how far behind the forces of good and truth are.

Good to plan now for making sure the progressives can't easily cut off your livelihood.

Where was he really?

In OP's video, he says he was at home.

In this video, at 0:48, he says he was in his AP class.

Is David Hogg the fucking shooter? Lying sack of shit sure was happy in all those behind-the-scenes pictures with the press...

Supposedly they are explaining it that he was in class and the part about him being at home and riding his back to school with his camera was later in the day around 6 P.M.

Either way, he's definitely very naive or taking advantage of the situation to get on t.v. (or both).

When I was a kid, Hogg's were butchered, cut into pieces, and put in a barrell of salt. Just saying...