• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yoga Workout Discs

JRose

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2007
Back in BHam!!!
Me and the guys on shift have really taken to the P90x Yoga disc, and were wondering if there were some good Yoga workout discs that we can switch it up with. Anyone have any experience, suggestions?

Re: Yoga Workout Discs

Was having a brain fart because I knew I had read some recommended yoga somewhere and couldn't remember where. Then my "search" fu kicked in and found this post at the SEALFIT blog:

Warrior Yoga - if you have been to SEALFIT training you know what this is. If not, then find a yoga studio, or get a DVD (recommend Rodney Yee, or an Ashtanga Yoga first series, or any good "Vinyasa Flow" yoga DVD. It should be flowing, rigorous and built for athletes. Comments, suggestions, articles and pictures are welcome - train hard and safe, and have fun -- Coach Divine

More googling of Rodney Yee and Vinyasa Yoga will yield a myriad of choices and some YouTube video samples.

I need to be doing this as my flexibility sucks.

+1 on Rodney Yee. Good workout. Good for your golf game ,too.

youtube just type in yoga and try every video you do til you find some longer onest that are tough

I too liked the p90x yoga stuff and was recently pointed towards "Bob Harpers "Yoga for the Warrior"" by a buddy who also liked the p90x.

You might give it a look.