• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You’re never too old!

1698436017836.png

Dumpkopf!!!

Sirhr

• Love
Reactions: 91Eunozs
Good for those old guys. If you could get back a few minutes of the happiest times of your youth, if only. As I get closer to the end and farther and farther away from the beginning, I do occasionally reflect on all of the things that brought me joy and absolute misery over the years.

My wife's mom has dementia and is 93, her dad has worked himself to the bone taking care of her the last few years and he is 91. I doubt they will see next summer and frankly he does not want to. He is tired of it all. All of his buddies have passed away and he gets too cold to sit in a deer blind anymore, he is pretty sad these days. He comments, "When the heck does it end?" all the time.

That last motorcycle trip will keep those guys happy for the rest of their lives. One warm, happy memory with their best buds.

glad so many can still take that attitude but at some point in my life I realized shit breaks and I don't bounce the way I did at 21 so I guess I have found an age that those thoughts are well outside the limits of things I can do anymore .